98: Here Comes the Evil God (End)

98: don't fight

Andersey also noticed the sudden change in Ilfis' eyes, but he didn't mean to let go. Instead, the corners of his lips were slightly raised, revealing a smile that was provocative in Ilfis' eyes: "You are scared. He is."

In the next second, a huge barrier suddenly appeared in front of Andersey, blocking the wind blade that was coming straight towards his face. Big pit.

Now everyone can see that the mood of the silver-haired youth is extremely bad.

Windsor and Lilian hurried to the side to avoid harming Chiyu. They turned their heads to look, only to find that the photographer and the mayor had disappeared.

Ye He looked at the barrier that suddenly appeared, but he already had deep doubts in his heart: "How could Andersei..."

Isn't Andersey just an ordinary person? !

Of course, the system knew that this was because Andersey was a player, and began to rack his brains to find an excuse.

But soon Ye He didn't have the time to think about it any more, he heard Ilphis's voice suppressing his anger: "Come here."

"Have you forgotten our agreement?"

Although Ilphis did not name the name, Windsor and Lilian's eyes still fell on Ye He subconsciously.

contract? What contract?

Windsor and Lillian looked at Ye He, they couldn't imagine how the other party would be associated with the evil god, it seemed that there was still some agreement.

Of course Ye He remembered.

After asking how long it would take the system to get out of the dungeon, he secretly stuck his head out from behind Andersey, summoned up the courage to look at Irfis, and said calmly, "I already know who you are. ."

However, Ilphis did not show a panicked look, his eyes still fell on the close distance between Ye He and Andersey, and suddenly he also imitated Andersey's voice, trying to soften his voice, as if The hunter who coaxed the prey: "Then come over and tell me."

Although Andersey's smile didn't change, his eyes turned cold: "He won't pass."

Ilphis frowned and looked at Andersey, with a hint of mockery in his eyes: "This is a matter between the two of us."

"He's my lover, what are you?"

The mayor guessed that the matter of his son had something to do with the silver-haired youth in front of him. He originally wanted to beg the other party to let his child go, but looking at the scene in front of him, he silently chose to shut up for a while.

At this moment, he suddenly caught a glimpse of a familiar figure not far away. When everyone's attention was on Ilphis and Andersey, he sneakily got up from the ground and looked beside him. run away.

Fortunately, no one seems to have found any trace of him.

The mayor coughed and followed the figure, until after walking a distance, he shouted: "Robert!"

That's right, what he saw just now was the child he was supposed to be in a coma.

The figure in front seemed to have heard the shout and turned his head. There were still cracks left on his face, like a vase that had been broken and forcibly put together. His body was also stained with blood, as if from

At this time, Robert's face was full of horror. He still held a knife in his hand and slashed into the air a few times: "Don't come here!"

The mayor also realized something was wrong, and said in disbelief, "Robert, what's wrong with you? I'm your father!"