93: Here Comes the Evil God (25)

93: sleeping in separate beds

Bob's eyes quickly fell on Andersey, who was sitting beside Ye He, and instantly recognized that it was a foreign reporter.

His actions were already faster than his thoughts, and he turned around instantly: "Excuse me."

However, before Bob could walk out the door, he was pulled by Ye He: "What happened?"

Seeing that the little fat man who was being grabbed was already blushing from the gossip, but he couldn't help glancing at Andersey, Ye He then remembered that Bob, like the people in the town, was actually xenophobic.

Andersey looked at Ye He: "You are very fond of children."

Whether it was Judith or the little boy in front of him, they obviously liked Ye He very much.

Ye He's eyelids twitched, and the system's sentence "You are very suitable to be a mother" was like a magic sound, still echoing in his mind, so that he couldn't help but sigh when he saw Andersey speak.

Fortunately, Andersey seemed to just sigh with emotion, and did not intend to continue.

He also noticed that Bob's eyes had been on this side, and it was easy to guess that the reason why Bob hesitated to speak was because of his presence.

Andersey was about to leave, but when he saw this scene, he said very thoughtfully, "Since someone is looking for you, I'll leave first."

Ye He nodded and said goodbye to Andersey.

When Andersey's figure disappeared at the door, Black Cat and Bob breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

Bob turned his head to look at Ye He almost immediately, his eyes burning brightly: "Brother Revere, why are you sitting with him?"

Ye He: "...Tell me what you want to say first."

Bob is a person who can't hold back things. It has been holding back for a long time for him just now, so when Ye He asked, he quickly said, "Mary is dead."

What? !

Ye He's face suddenly showed a stunned emotion. He had only been to Mary's house a few days ago. At that time, Mary was fine...

Bob put his hands behind his back and sighed like an adult: "Hey, they say she was murdered, and I don't know who is the first in the town..."

When he heard that the other party killed him, Ye He immediately thought of another person: "How is Judith now?!"

Bob said as if he just remembered: "I...I didn't ask, I almost forgot there was such a person at the time."

The more Ye He thought about it, the more uneasy he felt. He was very worried about Judith now.

After telling Bob to help him look at the store first, Ye He hugged the black cat and turned around and ran towards Mary's house.

Because of the death, the surroundings of Mary's house became lively in an instant. Ye He couldn't squeeze in for a while, so he patted one of the residents of the town and asked, "Hello, I want to know about this house. How is your daughter doing now?"

The resident who was patted on the shoulder was a little angry at first, but after seeing Ye He's face, a smile appeared on his face, and he replied obediently: "She, I heard that she is missing."

"Missing?" Ye He's pupils shrank suddenly.

Another resident, who also overheard the conversation between the two, added: "Yeah, no one was seen and no body was seen, isn't it missing?"