64: Bloody Star Road (31)

64: dawn will end

Noticing that Shen Sinian was also looking over, the system could not directly say that it was to see if there was a shadow of Shen Sinian on the wall, so it had to say casually: [Viewing flowers. 】

Ye He: "..."

He finally found a few stickers of flowers from the corner of the wall. After a long silence, he suddenly turned his head to look at the system, which surprised the system. He thought he realized something, and hurriedly asked: [What's wrong? 】

After a while, the system heard Ye He's voice: "Watch the monkeys."

system:【.......】

Shen Si Young, who was walking at the front, laughed and said inexplicably, "You two have such a good relationship."

Although Shen Sinian's eyes did not fall on it, but the system heard the other party's words, and there was still a feeling of being stared at by a poisonous snake.

And Ye He, who was beside the system, was obviously unaware, and wanted to raise his hand to stop the system's shoulder: "That's it."

........It now suspects that Ye He already knew everything, and it was just deliberately not pleasing to the eye.

The system thought silently in its heart.

Aware of Shen Sinian's cold gaze falling on him, the system calmly took Ye He's arm from his shoulders and said calmly: [Hot. 】

If it weren't for other people, Ye He almost blurted out and asked, "You're not a human, why are you afraid of the heat".

Seeing the young man walking in front of him withdraw his gaze, the system breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

From the moment the other party approached the vehicle, the system saw his face and recognized that the young man with a kind smile in front of him was the long dead Shen Sinian.

All the things that happened before are all connected together at this time, and the system also understands that the ghost in this world is Shen Sinian, and the call last night must have been from the other party.

It subconsciously looked at Ye He next to him, but found that the other party was still calmly greeting the young man, but it was completely looking at a stranger.

The system guessed what means the young man in front of him used to cover up his appearance, so Ye He didn't recognize it, otherwise, even if the other party didn't jump three feet high, he would have been shivering and speechless.

And because it is still a system in nature, it is not affected by these means.

But at this moment, the system is very envious of Ye He being able to know nothing. It took a lot of effort to keep himself from showing a look of horror, so as not to let Ye He beside him notice.

And Shen Sinian obviously didn't realize that the system had detected his identity, otherwise the system felt that the other party would definitely control him first like last time.

It originally wanted to drive away, but unexpectedly the car also had a problem. The timing of the car's breakdown was so clever that it had to suspect that it was Shen Sinian who was in front of him.

The system thought about abandoning the car with Ye He and running away, but thinking that the two of them were equivalent to entering Shen Sinian's trap, the possibility of being able to escape successfully was very slim.

What's more, since Shen Sinian in front of them has not torn apart with them, it means that he has no intention to kill them yet; but if they escape, it is uncertain whether Shen Sinian still has the patience, and Ye He also You must know the identity of the person in front of you.