43: Bloody Star Road (10)

43: Weird Shen family

Ye He felt the system let go of his arm, as if it sensed his sight, the system turned its head, there was absolutely no motion sickness reaction that Ye He had imagined, but said calmly: [Let's go. 】

The driver in the front row got out of the car first, and bent over to help Shen Sinian's uncle open the car door. After Shen Sinian's uncle got out of the car, he went straight to the door where Ye He was, and opened the door for the other party.

This made Ye He a little flattered and quickly thanked him.

The Shen family's main house was built in the suburbs. Ye He looked around while getting out of the car. Except for the villa that stood not far away, there was no one else. The place was extremely desolate.

And the system also noticed this, completely extinguished the idea of ​​running directly with Ye He. It didn't want Shen Sinian's uncle to see his abnormality, so he suppressed the strange look on his face, pretending to be calm and asking Ye He to get off together.

family? What exactly does that mean?

The system can't understand, the only thing it can be sure of now is that it seems that Shen Sinian's uncle has no intention of tearing up with them, so they are still safe.

After weighing the pros and cons, the system decided to wait and see. After all, it and Ye He had already arrived at the Shen family's territory. If they annoyed the other party, they didn't know what would happen.

The originally clear sky suddenly became gloomy, with dark clouds covering the sun, it looked like it was about to rain, and Ye He felt that the weather was as heavy as his own heart.

Needless to say, the house was filled with people from the Shen family. Although in the car, Shen Sinian's uncle didn't show any reaction to blame him for Shen Sinian's death, but he couldn't resist the thought that the rest of the Shen family might think so.

Thinking of this, Ye He's heartstrings suddenly tightened, and he couldn't help sighing in his heart.

After the system also got off the car, Shen Sinian's uncle walked towards the villa with one person: "Go this way, Sinian is in the house."

In...in the house? This statement is so strange.

Although he knew that Uncle Shen Sinian meant that Shen Sinian's coffin was in the villa, Ye He couldn't help but feel a chill down his spine when he suddenly heard what the other party said. Gloomy.

And listening to Uncle Shen's intimate word "Si Nian", it doesn't sound like he has a bad relationship with Shen Sinian. Why did he smile just now?

He used to think that Shen Sinian and Uncle Shen were plastic uncles and nephews, but now he is not so sure.

The water of the wealthy family was too deep, and Ye He felt that he could not hold it.

Hearing Uncle Shen's words, the system's face was also not good-looking.

It deliberately pulled Ye He, and wanted Ye He to get closer to it, so that it could remind the other party. But I didn't expect that just as System's hand was on Ye He's arm, Uncle Shen suddenly turned his head and said meaningfully to System: "I noticed it in the car before, but I'm too embarrassed to say it. You are Mr. Ye's manager. Right? Some behaviors should be paid attention to."

Pay attention to what?

Ye He heard the fog in the clouds, looked at the system subconsciously, and asked in a low voice at a volume that only one of them could hear: "What did he mean?"