76: Here Comes the Evil God (8)

76: inaudible breathing

Ye He faintly heard someone talking in his ear, but the voice was vague and unreal. Compared to the rustling sound of writing in the exam room, it was more like an illusion.

The feeling of fullness made him have no time to think deeply, and it took a lot of effort to hold the pen now. But the young man behind him threatened that if he still couldn't hold the pen, the young man would not mind him holding the pen in another place.

Ye He understood the meaning of the other party almost immediately, his back was cold, and the originally weak fingertips forcibly hooked the pen.

After realizing that the young man was extremely sensitive to his gaze towards Feng Zheng's back, Ye He forced himself not to see what Feng Zheng was doing at this time.

"You... Who are you?" Ye He said with difficulty while holding the pen. The existence of the other party made him feel that he was not the one who dreamed this dream, and the silver-haired youth behind him was the real master of the dream.

He didn't expect much from the other party to answer his question. After all, he had already begun to guess based on the youth's hair color, which textbook was more like which subject he had failed.

Unexpectedly, the young man leaned his head into his ear and said word by word, "My name in the human world is Ilphis."

"I like your voice calling my name."

Ye He: "......"

Why did the second half of the sentence sound so familiar, a bit like what Mary had said to him before.

The young man felt that he was expressing that when he saw Ye He did not react, he naturally regarded it as Ye He who was deliberately resisting.

His eyes darkened, his knuckles probed inward, and the next second he touched a point, Ye He almost uncontrollably let out a groan.

"Call my name." The young man whispered.

Ye He didn't know why the other party suddenly attacked just now, so he could only subconsciously obey: "I... Ilphis."

He softened his voice, with a little pleading that he didn't even realize.

Ilphis' fingertips just left that point.

For the first time, Ye He felt that he had slept for such a long time, and it also gave him a feeling that he might never wake up again.

Although he had tried other methods to wake up from the dream before, the slight pain could not let him leave the dream in front of him.

His eyes fell on the pen in his hand, he gritted his teeth and suddenly raised it, stabbed straight at the wrist of the other hand, trying to break free from the dream.

The expected pain did not strike. One second before the tip of the pen was about to touch his wrist, someone grabbed his wrist, and the tip of the pen naturally stopped moving forward.

"You..." Ilfis obviously didn't expect Ye He to do this, his cold voice was filled with anger, and the strength of his wrist was gradually tightened.

Feeling the unshakable power on his wrist, a burst of despair surged in Ye He's heart, just when he thought he was going to fail again this time and be punished, Ilphis's cold voice sounded in his ear: "This time, let it go first. See you next time."

See you next time?

Just as Ye He was about to ask the question, he saw that the exam paper and table that had tortured him for a long time were turned into fly ash, and the figures of the students around him disappeared.