95: Here Comes the Evil God (27)

95: inhuman identity

At the same time, Ye He also found that he broke free from the shackles of his wrists, and his hands regained their freedom.

Is this just a matter of urgency? !

As expected of him.

System: [Dangerous...why did he suddenly collapse? 】

Ye He didn't notice the suspicious pause in the system's voice. Although he didn't know what was going on, he still stumbled out of the bed with his soft legs.

After getting out of bed, Ye He didn't understand what the system said.

Robert fell to the ground with his eyes closed and didn't respond. Ye He boldly stepped forward to test it out, and found that the other party was still breathing, but he fainted temporarily.

What's going on here? !

Ye He looked around the room. Apart from him and Robert, there was no third person in the room, so it was impossible for him to be knocked unconscious.

Ye He asked suspiciously, "System, what happened?"

System: [...Maybe because of anemia and fainted. 】

Its words were half-truths, after all, Robert looked really excited when he pressed Ye He, and the blood in his whole body seemed to be concentrated below.

Ye He just asked casually, and didn't expect the system to really know.

After knowing that Robert was in a coma, Ye He secretly kicked the other party, and then quickly fled the scene, for fear that Robert would wake up now.

Ye He's abruptly stopped questioning, which made the system that was still waiting for the other party's questioning feel a little disappointed for a while.

Doesn't Ye He wonder why he can suddenly break the rope?

It gave each other a good reason.

The system that witnessed the truth couldn't help but sighed.

After Ye He was knocked down, the system noticed that the shadows on the wall suddenly turned into three, and then a light suddenly flashed on Robert's body, and the other party quickly fainted.

The system saw that the third shadow had begun to approach Ye He's shadow, and thought that the other party was going to be unfavorable to Ye He, and wanted to remind him, but he didn't expect that the shadow just untied the rope of Ye He's wrist, making it hard. The conversation turned.

Although he didn't know what this shadow was, the system suspiciously saw that the other party was here to help Ye He.

And Ye He also walked out of the room quickly, fortunately there was no sign of the mayor in the living room, so he didn't have to worry about being caught by the other party again.

He just wanted to get out of here quickly.

Because there were still red marks on his wrists, it seemed obvious that Ye He could only take the path home. He didn't expect to see a familiar figure as soon as he got behind the fence of the villa.

He suddenly woke up with a little bit of fear and fear left in his mind.

The black cat was lying on the corner of the street, as if it was integrated with the black wall. If Ye He wasn't too familiar with the black cat, he would have almost fainted.

Ye He: "...Xiao Hei?"

Hearing Ye He's voice, the black cat looked over instantly, subconsciously trying to pounce on it. However, it quickly thought of something, and stopped its own actions again, and turned to lie there indifferently, as if saying "you recognized the wrong cat".