33: Manor Mist (End)

33: the end of everything

Ye He still wanted to say something, but Cesar had already kissed him, making him swallow everything he wanted to say back in his throat.

The wedding was scheduled for tomorrow, and Cesar had to check the process again, so he simply bit the other's lips as punishment.

Seeing Cesar get up, Ye He was quietly relieved in his heart. After all, seeing the other party's gaze on him is very aggressive, as if eager to make a mark on every inch of his skin.

Fortunately, Cesar finally let go of his waist, and just said meaningfully: "Wait tonight."

Ye He: "..."

Cesar's words made him even more determined that the two of them must not take the oath, otherwise, whether Cesar followed him or he stayed in this copy, it would definitely be his waist that was tired in the end.

Seeing Cesar's back disappearing into the corridor, Ye He jumped up from the bed.

Yesterday, he had studied that the collar must have a key to open it. Ye He also wanted to take out the key from Cesar after he fell asleep, but he didn't expect the middle way to fall asleep before the action.

Just as Ye He was lying on the bed thinking about how to escape, the door was suddenly pushed open. He thought it was Cesar who had returned, and was about to get on his guard when he turned his head and saw that it was the housekeeper who pushed open the door.

The housekeeper walked into the room with his head lowered all the way, as if he was afraid of something and never dared to start, he didn't have the arrogant expression at first and told Ye He to do this or that: "Madam, master asked me to accompany you, what do you have? You can tell me anything you need."

Ye He was stunned by the housekeeper's name, and quickly asked the system in his heart: "He called my wife, won't the Lord God admit it after hearing it?"

The system didn't expect Ye He to be so full of grass and trees. He didn't look like he was lying down at all. He replied angrily and hilariously, "It's fine after a while. 】

Ye He's suddenly suspended heart was released.

Feng shui took turns, but he didn't expect that one day it would be his turn to command the other party. Ye He knew that the housekeeper was sent by Cesar to monitor him, so he deliberately tried to keep the other party away, but the housekeeper obviously pre-judged his prediction. Don't give Ye He a chance to be alone.

The housekeeper obviously still remembered how he had found fault with him before, and he also fulfilled Ye He's instructions diligently, and from time to time flattered Ye He's ass, wishing him and his master a long time.

Ye He: "..."

Hearing the other party's blessing, he didn't want to be with Cesar for a long time, but he wanted to use the housekeeper until he grew old.

Although the housekeeper was very happy, this also caused Ye He to not find a chance to be alone for a day. It wasn't until Cesar came back in the evening that the housekeeper respectfully saluted him, and then he left the room as quickly as he was taking over.

Ye He looked at the back of the housekeeper vigorously leaving, and complained to the system in disappointment, "Don't leave when you should go, but leave when you shouldn't."

This night, Cesar was obviously very excited. He repeated "you are mine" in Ye He's ear over and over again, with a magnetic smile in his voice. Ye He faintly felt that it was Cesar in his ear. There was a lot of happiness in front of him.