3: Manor Mist (3)

3: the master is here

At this time, the other servants in the hall had already done what the housekeeper ordered, and the housekeeper's eyes swept over the three of them: "Where's Jenny?"

Jenny was another maid who was assigned to greet the master. Ye He faintly remembered that Su Lingling whispered a few words to her before walking towards him.

Su Lingling was also the only one who answered the housekeeper's question: "She heard that the master likes fresh roses, so she went to pick them just now."

There is also the word rose in the taboo. Su Lingling didn't know what it meant, so she made up a lie to deceive Jenny, saying that as long as she could pick fresh roses, she would be favored by the new owner and have the opportunity to change from a maid to a maid. To become a hostess, this is a huge temptation for Jenny, who is not reconciled to her identity.

Hearing Su Lingling's words, the butler's face changed: "How does the master like it, it's obviously..."

As if thinking of something, he hesitated: "Forget it, the three of you are ready."

Neither Xia Qing nor Su Lingling showed any abnormality, nor did they ask the housekeeper any questions, but responded calmly.

Ye He's mind was full of doubts: "Why does the housekeeper seem to be certain that Jenny won't come back?"

The brain of the system began to run rapidly: [This...]

Before he could figure out how to fool Ye He, he heard Ye He said thoughtfully, "Could it be that flowers and plants are charming?"

The system is firm and firm: [Yes, flowers are not intoxicating and self-intoxicating. 】

Ye He nodded, as if he believed the system's explanation.

The system breathed a sigh of relief, only to feel as if it had escaped.

The housekeeper began to nag again, telling them to serve the master and guests well, and to keep in mind that the main thing is to serve each other well.

Ye He wanted to listen carefully, but he didn't expect that Xia Qing's eyes would always fall on him.

Ye He secretly glanced at Su Lingling, who was standing on the other side of him, and finally realized that Xia Qing was looking at Su Lingling, but he accidentally blocked his sight.

Also, just now Xia Qing looked so angry that he was about to hit someone, but now that he reacted, he must have regretted it. He wanted to apologize to Su Lingling but didn't know what to do.

Ye He snickered in his heart, as expected, he was a young man who had just come of age, and he was at a loss when facing the people he liked.

After a few minutes, the sound of a car engine suddenly came from outside the door.

Xia Qing and Su Lingling's bodies were instantly tense, and they both looked at the door subconsciously, while Ye He's attention was on the housekeeper.

The butler's always serious face finally showed a smile, but this smile was extraordinarily strange, as stiff as a smiling mask, and it was a little nervous when looking closely. He hurried forward, opened the heavy door and greeted him.

Xia Qing and the others followed.

Ye He ran behind the housekeeper and said, "This master must be very fierce, otherwise the housekeeper would not be afraid of this."

System: [This idea is very good, not bad, keep it up. 】

If every question of Ye He could be digested like this, he would not have to bother to hide it.