4: Manor Mist (4)

4: so-called innate

Ye He looked at Cesar's back and muttered to himself, "Could it be that the master comes here often?"

If Cesar came to the manor often, he seemed to be able to explain why he was so familiar with the road.

"No, according to what I heard from the old servants, Mr. Cesar is here for the first time." Xia Qing, who was walking beside Ye He, suddenly responded, "I said before that strange things often happen here. Because of this, the owner of the manor usually doesn't come here very often."

Only then did Ye He realize that he had accidentally spoken out the doubts in his heart.

But what surprised him even more was the content of Xia Qing's words.

Ye He had a serious look on his face: "This is the first time Cesar has come here, but he is so proficient in the route. Could it be..."

The system's heart raised: [Could it be? 】

Ye He: "Could this be the legendary talent!"

The system's heart was relieved again, and it was it that looked at Ye He.

But soon Ye He's "talent theory" was slapped in the face.

Cesar stepped directly into the door and went straight to the spiral staircase. He stretched out his leather-gloved hand, rubbed the handrail with his fingertips, and looked a little nostalgic, then turned his head to look at Qin Qian unhurriedly: "Doctor Qin, this is what I said I often dream of. place."

Ye He and Xia Qing stepped into the hall one step late, and happened to hear the discussion between Cesar and Qin Qian.

Ye He: "It turns out that Qin Qian is actually a doctor, I really can't tell at all."

After all, Qin Qian's whole body exudes a cold intention not to approach strangers. He doesn't seem to be holding a scalpel, but a butcher's knife.

However, Ye He quickly reflected on his own judging people by appearance. After all, who said that today's doctors can't be both civil and military?

Qin Qian was looking at the hall with his arms folded. When he heard Cesar's words, his long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly.

His voice was cold, as if there was no trace of human emotion.

Cesar was not angry because of Qin Qian's attitude, and even smiled with a good temper. He opened his mouth to say a few points, and even the housekeeper who had been living here didn't notice the details.

The butler hurriedly asked a servant who happened to pass by to look at the corner mentioned by Cesar. The servant quickly returned with a look of astonishment and told them the result - as expected, it was the same as what Cesar said. correspond.

Now the housekeeper and Qin Qian no longer doubt the content of Cesar's words. After all, Cesar is blind and has never set foot here before. The only reasonable explanation is that he really often has this dream.

It turned out that Cesar was so familiar with the road because he had dreamed of this place countless times.

Ye He's eyes showed some understanding: "Yes, if I had such a big manor, I would definitely miss it every day."

system:【.......】

Alas, forget it.

Qin Qian didn't walk over there, but continued to ask aloud, "Then what else did you dream about besides this manor?"

Cesar fell into silence this time, and after a long while he raised his head and smiled: "It's nothing."

The arrival of Qin Qian and Cesar made the servants in the manor busy. After receiving the guests, Xia Qing and Su Lingling were sent to help in the back kitchen, and Ye He still remembered that he hadn't gotten Qin Qian and Cesar. With the affirmation of the two of them, no matter how the housekeeper winked, they would not leave.