39: Bloody Star Road (6)

39: Do not want to refuse

Not long after the rushing water stopped, there was a burst of unhurried footsteps.

...footsteps?

Shouldn't he be the only one in this room? Or did he hear it wrong?

Ye He thought doubtfully in his heart, the only bit of reason he had left told him that he should forcefully check the source of the sound, but the alcohol made his body soft, and the soft mattress disintegrated his last strength.

The footsteps were getting closer and closer, as if they were heading towards the bedroom, until the door was slammed open, Ye He finally realized that the sound just now was not just his illusion.

After realizing that there was another person in the room, Ye He's brain, which was dizzy from the alcohol, finally gained a brief moment of clarity. He turned around and looked at the door of the room at an unknown time.

The other party had just finished taking a shower, with a white bath towel around his waist, and the wet water on his hair slipped down the ends of his hair, flowing through eight-pack abs that were completely different from his bookish and elegant appearance. His slender fingers inserted/entered between his hair, and he casually flipped it back, revealing long and narrow eyes like foxes that were slightly hanging at the end of his eyes, and there was a mole the size of a sesame at the end of his eye, which not only did not detract from him The heroic spirit of her, on the contrary, reveals another kind of casual temperament.

As if aware of Ye He's gaze, his gaze also looked over, falling on Ye He on the bed, and couldn't help frowning: "Why are you here?"

Ye He: "........"

He actually has the same problem.

Because of being drunk, Ye He couldn't even hear the meaning of the other party's words - obviously the other party should know him, otherwise he should not ask him why he was here, but ask him Who is it.

However, the man's gaze towards Ye He was very strange. He looked at the makeup that Ye He had not had time to remove, and whispered like he was talking to himself, "It's actually a girl?"

Ye He didn't understand what he said, but he could see the other side's lips opening and closing, so he let out a suspicious snort from his throat.

And this light hum also brought back the man's noisy skeleton. His eyes fell on Ye He's Adam's apple, which was half-covered under the collar of his shirt. Only then did he realize that he had misunderstood the gender, and his expression showed a bit of embarrassment.

Although Ye He didn't know what happened, he was sensitively aware of the change in the attitude of the person in front of him.

The man suddenly walked in the direction of Ye He, his nose moved, obviously he had smelled the smell of wine on Ye He's body, his expression suddenly showed a bit of disgust, and he said unceremoniously: "Get down."

Ye He saw that the other party had finished taking a bath, and realized that the person in front of him had come earlier than himself, which made him doubt for a while whether he had walked out of the room.

He fumbled and took out the key card from his pocket, wanting to take a closer look, but the man snatched the key card directly from his hand, and then sneered: "So that's how it is."

Ye He looked at the hand that suddenly became empty, and was still a little bit lost. He reacted for a few seconds before realizing that his room card had been snatched away.

A bit of annoyance rose in Ye He's heart: "You..."

"Why, I feel like I can't get hot, so I just want to give him a hug?" The man interrupted him directly, and while he was talking, he casually threw the room card on the ground. He remembered that the friend of this body seemed to say He prepared a birthday surprise in the room, apparently referring to Ye He lying on the bed.