86: Here Comes the Evil God (18)

86: play house

The mayor's expression changed: "How is it possible, what's the matter with him? What evidence do you have?"

Not only the mayor was surprised, but Windsor and Lilian were also shocked when they heard Andersey's words. They didn't expect the other party to say it suddenly and bluntly. Are they preparing for a showdown?

Andersey continued: "I heard that the gentleman next to you has some abilities. Now our companions are dying one after another, and we want him to find the murderer."

After understanding that Andersey didn't mean to identify the murderer, the mayor breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, but when he heard what the other party said, he still deliberately showed a puzzled look: "He's just a slump. , how can you possibly have the ability to find out the murderer, who did you listen to?"

Andersey: "A little girl with a purple bow."

His voice was relaxed, but Lillian and Windsor, who were standing with him, didn't remember any little girl, but saw a strange monster with a purple bow near Mary's house.

Hearing Andersey's words, the mayor's face instantly became ugly, but he quickly reacted, and continued to ask with the shock in his heart: "Which child is talking nonsense? You tell me, I have to ask Just ask her parents."

Andersey naturally took the mayor's reaction into his eyes, and he smiled: "I just met her on the side of the road. I heard her name is Ariel."

Hearing these words, the mayor's pupils shrank suddenly, and he no longer concealed the horror on his face.

This time, even Windsor could see that the mayor's reaction to the splash was very strong.

The mayor did not speak for a while, and the room fell into silence.

At this moment, there was a sudden noise from the door, which was especially obvious in the silent room, instantly attracting everyone's attention.

Windsor was startled and asked firstly, "Who?"

Under everyone's attention, the photographer came out, with a bit of doubt on his bearded face: "Why is it so lively here?"

His eyes fell on Aaron on the bed, and his expression turned pale: "This...what's wrong with him..."

At this time, the mayor also came back to his senses and turned to look at Andersey: "I've already called for two people, and they will take away the body in a while."

There was still sweat on his forehead, and his pupils were a little dilated, but he still managed to pretend to be calm.

Andersey nodded, watching the mayor find Ping Xu Bei Ye Ye and leave.

When the mayor left, he accidentally bumped into the photographer, but he didn't even apologize and walked away.

"You follow, don't let the mayor find out." Andersey turned to Windsor and Lilian.

Windsor asked with some doubts: "Then you..."

Andersey lowered his eyes and smiled: "I'll go to another frequency Yinjian!

The photographer watched the three of them go out with a bewildered expression, and quickly asked, "Where are you going? What happened to Aaron?"

"Can I go with you as soon as I have to take the exam?"

His eyes never fell on the corpse next to him, as if he didn't dare to take another look.

Andersey said warmly, "Let's go out and come back right away. The person who collects the corpse will be here soon. Can you pick it up for us?"