118: Real world (5)

118: left and right not people

Of course, Shen Sinian understood the closeness to Ye He deliberately revealed in Feng Zheng's words.

His eyes fell on Ye He's hand, and a trace of disappointment flashed in his eyes: "You really didn't wear that ring again."

Hearing that the other party raised the ring, Ye He's body froze, and he could feel the expression of Feng Zheng around him also changed. After all, apart from Shen Sinian, the ring was the second taboo between the two of them.

Mother Ye's curious voice followed, and she said anxiously, "What ring?! I asked him to return it to you, why does this kid still take your ring..."

Ye He had thought about returning Shen Sinian's ring before, but he couldn't find a chance for a while, and it seemed that Shen Sinian wouldn't let him off easily just because he returned the ring.

Sure enough, hearing Mother Ye's words, Shen Sinian lowered his eyes and said in a low voice, "No need to pay it back, this ring was originally given to him."

Ye's father and Ye's mother finally noticed Shen Sinian's unusual look when he looked at his son, and stopped asking. Because Shen Sinian was still present, they didn't ask Ye He directly, but the atmosphere at the dinner table had become weird.

Ye He put down his chopsticks and stood up. He summoned up his courage and said, "Dad, Mom, Shen Sinian and I have something to talk about privately. The two of us will... go to my room first."

He originally wanted to speak out, but then he thought that with Shen Sinian's current identity, it was too conspicuous for them to go out, so after thinking for a few seconds, Ye He quickly decided to talk about things in his room.

Based on his understanding of his parents, after he said he wanted to talk about private matters, his parents would not approach him, and it was also an excellent place for communication.

Father Ye and Mother Ye were still in shock, so they responded in a daze.

After hearing his parents' reply, Ye He gave Shen Sinian a wink, and the other party followed him obediently.

What Ye He didn't expect was that Feng Zheng followed suit.

Ye He: "You..."

Before he finished speaking, he suddenly saw a pop-up window in front of him, and the system's anxious voice sounded: [I suspect that someone in Shen Sinian and Feng Zheng is affecting the world, if there is no way to stabilize them , the world will collapse like the previous copy. 】

The pop-up window kept shaking, exuding an air of unease.

Ye He was thinking about Sinian's words just now, but he didn't expect to hear the system say that suddenly.

He had personally seen the collapse of the dungeon before, so he became nervous and forgot what he wanted to stop Feng Zheng.

When Ye He came back to his senses, he had already brought Shen Sinian and Feng Zheng into the room.

The moment Shen Sinian stepped into the room, his eyes fell on the bed. Feng Zheng followed his gaze, unable to hide the smugness in his eyes, and the sullen spirit in his heart also dissipated.

In the end, he was the only one who could lie down with Ye He.

Ye He only saw that the pop-up window in front of him suddenly disappeared, and he was a little puzzled: "Is this all right?"

The system sighed and said in a vicissitudes of life: [It will appear in a while. 】

Ye He: "......"