31: Manor Mist (31)

31: Wealthy Dreams Broken

The Duke's gaze fell on Ye He, and when he saw that the exposed neck of the other party was smooth, his gaze became dangerous and deep.

He remembered that he clearly left a lot of marks on Ye He last night, but when he woke up, all these marks that symbolized the marks disappeared. It seemed that he must leave marks on the other person every day.

Aware of Cesar's gaze, Ye He felt an inexplicable chill behind his back, but still barely raised the corners of his lips and said with a smile, "Master, can you let me go now?"

After all, his hallucinations are gone now.

"Let go?" Hearing Ye He's words, the corner of Cesar's lips lifted slightly. He didn't expect that the other party was still thinking about this matter now. Whether it's because of the other party's previous record of running away, or because he can't feel the other party's breath again now, the Duke will not choose to loosen the chains: "Do you still want to escape from me now?"

Hearing the Duke's words, the smile on Ye He's face froze. For a moment, he even thought it was back to last night. At that time, Cesar also leaned into his ear and asked him again and again if he dared to escape.

What the **** is going on? !

Ye He looked at the approaching Cesar, and poked the system a few times in a panic, but the system's response was very slow.

Because of the explosive news that Ye He just said, the system still feels in a trance now, stunned because he doesn't understand why Ye He and the dungeon boss are rolling together.

After the Duke approached, seeing Ye He's signs of retreating subconsciously, he sneered softly. Although he didn't show annoyance, he still raised his hand and hooked the chain and pulled it.

The instant pulling force made Ye He's upper body lean forward subconsciously, his center of gravity swayed a few times, and he involuntarily fell in the direction of the Duke. The Duke firmly wrapped his arms around his waist, bowed his head and kissed Ye He's neck, sensing the momentary tension of the other party's body, he suddenly took a heavy bite, and then gently licked it and stayed there. Tooth marks on the skin.

Ye He screamed in pain, but compared to the pain in his neck, what frightened him the most was the Duke's behavior at this time. Even though the other party's body still had a human-like body temperature, Ye He couldn't help trembling.

"Why do you look like this now?" The Duke looked at Ye He, who was trembling like a quail, and couldn't help but say, "Afraid of me? But who was holding me last night?"

Ye He's eyes widened, he felt Cesar raised his other hand, his warm fingertips fell on his cheeks and gently rubbed his cheeks, his voice was a little hoarse: "Don't let me Who went out?"

If it wasn't for Ye He's apparently happy and addicted look last night, he would not have managed to maintain a good temper after hearing what the other party said just now.

Hearing Cesar's words, Ye He's pupils suddenly widened, the meaning of the other party's words was too obvious - he and Cesar really fell asleep.

He and a man......

Ye He's body trembled involuntarily. Although he claimed to be a straight man, he found that after knowing the truth, the first thing that appeared in his heart was not disgust, but disbelief and fear.

Ye He spoke with a trembling voice to the system in his heart: "The system..."

System: [I am here. 】