49: Bloody Star Road (16)

49: jealous

Hei Wu was stunned, just about to nod his head, when he heard Shen Sinian say: "After all, you occupy the body of his manager"

What Hei Wu originally wanted to say was silently swallowed back in his throat, and he had already faintly realized the reason why Shen Sinian said this.

Shen Sinian didn't care about Hei Wu's reaction, he hummed and said to himself: "He is such a person, he is very kind to the people around him, and the agent has followed him for so many days. ..."

An inexplicable smile appeared on the corner of his lips, as if he was really relieved for the good relationship between his manager and Ye He. But Hei Wu knew that Shen Sinian still cared about this matter, otherwise he would not have directly replaced him.

Heiwu lowered his head even lower, and when he heard Shen Sinian's words, he already fully understood that the other party was beating him, reminding him that the favor he received from Ye He was because of occupying this body.

...... But now it is he who occupies this body.

Black Mist's hand that was hanging by his side tightened suddenly, but his face did not show a half, and it was still silent.

Shen Sinian grabbed Ye He's shoulders, and his random movements fell into Hei Wu's eyes, but he was declaring his right of ownership.

"If it wasn't for something wrong with my body and it would take some days to repair it, why would I need to use you?" Shen Sinian said with a sigh, he was only temporarily bound to Ye He by the master. Together. According to the master's words, only after returning to his original body can he marry Ye He Ming, and then he will be bound to the other party forever.

Hearing Shen Sinian's words, Hei Wu's expression showed a bit of panic. Although he knew for a long time that after Shen Sinian returned to his body, he would definitely disappear, which was his predetermined destiny, but listening to the other party in person was a completely different feeling.

If he disappeared, he...he would never see Ye He again.

Hei Wu lowered his eyes, trying to suppress the bitter emotions that were surging in his heart. He could feel that Shen Sinian's scrutiny eyes had been falling on him, and he knew that as long as he showed the slightest bit of strangeness, Shen Sinian would not leave him now.

Shen Sinian never worried about him.

He wanted to work hard to stay by Ye He's side for a while, even if it was a minute and a second longer, he felt very happy.

After Shen Sinian issued the eviction order, Hei Wu obediently left the room. Just the next second after dawn, he pushed open the door and returned to the room.

He stood beside the bed, wanting to hug Ye He like Shen Sinian while he was sleeping, but seeing Ye He frowning in his sleep, Hei Wu instantly froze beside the bed as if he had been acupuncture points, panicking. He was bewildered and wondered why the other party showed such a look.

Is it a nightmare? What should he do?

Hei Wu silently turned on the phone, and in order to prevent the light source of the phone from affecting Ye He, he also deliberately stood farther away from the bed. After searching around the Internet, he silently placed an order for a dream catcher.

Because of filming these days, Ye He was used to getting up at half past six every morning, but when he opened his eyes, all he saw was the black mist standing beside the bed.

Even though he had experienced it once yesterday, Ye He couldn't help but startled when he suddenly saw the system standing beside the bed.

Why is the system standing next to his bed again? He didn't get up late today.