36: Bloody Star Road (3)

36: Undercurrent

In his sleep, Ye He was enveloped by the sudden cold air, and his body couldn't help trembling, but soon he fell into a deeper dream, his long eyelashes trembling gently with his breathing.

What he didn't know was that there was a pair of dark brown eyes staring at him in the dark, and those eyes were surging with waves of desire condensed.

As the buttons were undone one by one, Ye He's swan-like neck and delicate collarbone were also exposed.

That line of sight fell on Ye He, and he looked at every inch of his skin as if scrutinizing him. On the other hand, Ye He's fair and delicate skin was smooth, like fine white paper, attracting people to leave overlapping marks on it.

He stretched out his hand involuntarily, and his fingertips slid across Ye He's cheek, neck, collarbone like a piano, and then all the way down.

Ye He seemed to have sensed the unbearable itch in his sleep and couldn't help but want to move his body, but the arms around his waist tightened tighter, as if a conditioned reflex had been formed to suppress Ye He's small resistance.

Ye He obviously also sensed the force that made him unable to breathe, and his eyelashes trembled violently a few times, as if he was about to open it.

The movement of holding his figure paused, and he quietly looked at Ye He in his arms.

Ye He's eyelids moved, but in the end he failed to fight the surging sleepiness. An impatient grunt came from his throat, and then he returned to silence.

The figure lowered his head and pressed it to his ear, his voice soft and soft: "Ye He..."

That voice was wrapped in a deep desire, like a tidal wave, it flowed into Ye He's ears little by little.

Ye He had a dream, he dreamed that he was in a deep water, and he was gradually out of breath because his body kept sinking.

A pair of hands grabbed him, Ye He didn't have time to be happy when he realized that these hands were not here to save him, but to pull him to sink deeper.

Ye He desperately wanted to break free from the dream, but the reality was that a figure was bulging on his quilt, and he could only breathe lightly as the other party moved on him.

"Yehe..."

The figure is a soft call again, mixed with a strong love and a twisted possessiveness, as if wanting to completely integrate the person in front of him with himself.

When the sky turned white, Ye He suddenly opened his eyes. He raised his hand to wipe the moisture from his eyelashes, looked around in a daze, and took a few minutes to realize that he had left the previous world. Now he is working for himself, so he doesn't have to get up so early.

It seemed that his arm had been pressed all night, and Ye He felt half of his body numb—it wasn't that he didn't get up after waking up, but even his arm told him that he should rest more.

Ye He lay down again with peace of mind, wanting to take a nap, but the wet feeling between his legs made him unable to ignore it. He hurriedly lowered his head to check the situation, and then his face flushed.

Wait, did he have a spring/dream last night?

Ye He could only think of the depressing and terrifying dream in the first half, but he couldn't remember what he dreamed in the second half.

He blushed and changed out of his pyjamas/pants, reassuring himself that this is every adult male's response in the morning.

But after discovering that the pajama pants were dirty, Ye He couldn't fall asleep anyway. He crawled up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash his pants before the system came out.