97: Here Comes the Evil God (29)

97: belated truth

Hearing Andersey's words, Ye He immediately became nervous.

Not long after Andersey's voice fell, a familiar figure appeared in front of them.

The mayor stumbled out, but this time he was alone, and there was no middle-aged man beside him. His clothes were still stained with blood, like a murderer who had just escaped from the crime scene.

When he saw several of Andersey, his eyes suddenly showed surprise, and he stumbled towards them while shouting "help".

As he approached, Ye He could still smell the **** smell on his nostrils, and couldn't help frowning.

The mayor originally wanted to ask Andersey for help, but when he met the gaze of the other party, he paused and went straight towards Lillian and Windsor.

Because of the previous incident, several people present did not have a good impression of the mayor, so seeing the other party running towards them, Windsor and Lillian's first reaction was to frown and avoid, while the photographer seemed to be slow. Shot, caught by the mayor.

The mayor held onto his clothes tightly, and he couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief until he hid behind the thick body to look out, and didn't see the figure chasing after him.

There was no anger in Windsor's voice: "Did you bring us here?! What happened to the blood on your body?"

She still remembered that the mayor regarded them as scapegoats, so she suspected that several people came here to have something to do with the mayor.

Hearing Windsor's words, the mayor's face paled, and his lips began to tremble involuntarily: "I don't know how I got here, the blood on my body belongs to someone else."

"He was killed."

people?

Hearing the mayor's words, Ye He couldn't help being stunned for a moment, and turned to look at the mountain forest - it seems that there is a murderer in the mountain forest?

Could it be that the mayor was talking about Ilphis?

Ye He stuck his head out from behind Andersey and wanted to ask, but the mayor at this time was in a trance, as if he was still immersed in fear, obviously not looking like he could answer his question.

Coupled with Andersey and his party, Ye He hesitated for a while, but finally swallowed his own question.

He suddenly felt his wrists being clenched, turned his head to look, but met Andersey's face with a comforting smile: "Don't be afraid, there is me."

It turned out Andersey thought he was scared.

The system obviously thought that Ye He was afraid and comforted: [Don't be afraid, there is him. 】

Ye He: "No need to repeat, I heard it in both ears."

On the other side, although I don't know if Windsor and Lillian believed their words, the mayor's mind had already involuntarily seen what he and Frank had just opened their eyes to see - a spider lying on the ground like a spider. People are looking at them with their heads tilted.

The next second, the other party's hair suddenly skyrocketed, and the slender but resilient hair entangled Frank beside the mayor, his eyes began to tick blood, and his tender voice was full of hatred: "It's you who did it. Fa, so I can't find my father"

The hair on Frank's body became more and more, and soon it was wrapped into a cocoon, and then the hair twisted, accompanied by the numbness of the scalp and the dislocation of the flesh, the mayor could feel the hot blood falling on his body. .