113: Xenogeneic Experiment (End)

113: Not to be left

Ye He only felt his body sway, and then he was taken out of Lu Yinglang's arms by a pair of hands, and then suddenly met a pair of golden pupils.

Ye He: "..."

After realizing that he was being held in his arms by the alien species, Ye He's body froze. Although the other party's breath was familiar, No. 1's gaze on him was particularly sharp, and he even extended his hand towards him.

Because No. 1's hand was stained with Lu Yinglang's blood, he shook it in disgust and used the other clean hand to touch Ye He's head.

Soon Ye He felt that the place where he had been kissed by Lu Yinglang was repeatedly rubbed by No. 1's fingertips, as if he wanted to wipe off the marks left on him by the other party, but the rabbit only felt that his forehead seemed to be getting more and more. Bald signs.

Ye He's ears moved, and finally he couldn't hold back No. 1's hand and continued to rub his head. He originally thought that No. 1 would be annoyed by this, but unexpectedly, he felt that No. 1 stopped his hand, and his eyes softened.

In No. 1's eyes, the rabbit in his arms seemed to stretch out his ears and touch him actively.

... It turned out that Ye He also wanted to get close to him.

This thought made No. 1's anger like a deflated ball, and most of it dissipated in an instant. If it wasn't for the wrong time and place, he wanted to respond to Ye He as usual, kissing the other person's shoulder and neck to his waist, absorbing Ye He's breath.

He glanced at Dr. Lu and Lu Yinglang, hesitating between killing them first or leaving with Ye He first.

Dr. Lu and Lu Yinglang naturally noticed Ye He's actions. Even though they told themselves that the rabbit didn't mean that, their hearts were still filled with jealous sourness.

No. 1 also knew that now he has become a thorn in the eyes of two people, the pain in his shoulder made him sober a little, and realized that the most important purpose now is to leave with the rabbit in his arms.

Ye He only felt that No. 1 looked at him for a while, suddenly turned into a prototype, and quickly turned around the corridor with him in his mouth.

The feeling of being bitten on the back of the neck made the rabbit's body instantly stiff, and only the ears dared to move nervously. Although he knew that No. 1 would not directly kill him now, when Ye He noticed that his sensitive back neck was being pushed against by the sharp canine teeth, his brain couldn't help but go blank, and he could only feel the wind blowing heavily against him. face.

Ye He wanted to turn his head to check on Lu Yinglang and Dr. Lu's situation, but he couldn't turn his head because he was bitten on the back of his neck.

Ye He was taken away by No. 1 and the old and new hatred of disfigurement made Lu Yinglang's face gloomy for a moment. In addition, his face was injured, so he looked particularly ferocious. The killing intent in his heart prevented him from waiting as originally planned. Dr. Lu and Xenomorph were both hurt. He didn't have time to take care of the wound on his face. After cursing a few times, he followed the Xenomorph who ran to the side.

Dr. Lu's deep self-discipline prevented him from making a threat, and he just fired a few more shots at No. 1, each shot as if it was going to hit a deadly place.

The bullets in Dr. Lu's gun are specially made and can cause damage to alien species. At that time, he researched it to prevent the worst, but he didn't expect this gun to come in handy.

I Became a Heartthrob After A Job in Quick Transmigration जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें