56: Bloody Star Road (23)

56: special existence

Ye He really couldn't think of what kind of things Yu Li could find him for, but the other side's agent was very tight-lipped and didn't mean to reveal it at all.

After weighing the pros and cons, Ye He finally agreed. He wanted to see what the other party wanted to do. What's more, depending on what the assistant meant, even if he didn't go this time, Yu Li would use other methods.

The assistant seemed relieved to hear Ye He's answer, and then said as if remembering something, "You don't need to prepare anything, just come alone, we will send a car to wait for you at the entrance of the crew."

Ye He repeatedly agreed, and the second he hung up the phone, he turned his head and said to the system, "Go somewhere with me tomorrow afternoon."

After all, the system is not human.

The system nodded and asked curiously: [Who is the person who called you? Looking for what you want to do? 】

Ye He sighed: "It was a call from Yu Li's assistant."

The system didn't have a deep impression on Yu Li, only remembered that he was the investor of a production crew on Ye He. It remembered that Ye He had said before that Yu Li's assistant had contacted him once, but it was for the last crew.

System: [Is it for the last crew again? 】

Ye He: "I don't know, the other side didn't say anything."

Thinking that the few times he and Yu Li met were not very pleasant, he became more and more determined to bring the system with him when he went.

Ye He put down the phone, and realized something later: "It seemed like someone was calling me just now..."

System: [It's Lu Yinglang. 】

When Lu Yinglang saw Ye He hurriedly leaving just now, he also wanted to follow Ye He while calling Ye He's name. It's just that Ye He's mind was already on the phone at that time, so he didn't pay attention to Lu Yinglang's cry.

Lu Yinglang didn't take a few steps when he was stopped by Director Xu and the screenwriter at the same time.

Hearing the system's words, Ye He was startled, but he didn't remember hearing Lu Yinglang's shout at that time. He turned his head to look in Lu Yinglang's direction, and found that the other party was surrounded by Director Xu and the screenwriter, obviously discussing things, but in the end he didn't come forward to disturb him.

Ye He sighed with some guilt: "Forget it, let's wait a while and apologize to him."

The system followed Ye He's line of sight and saw that Lu Yinglang's attention was not on their side, and then pulled Ye He's arm to keep him away from Lu Yinglang, using what only two people could hear. The volume whispered to Ye He: [I think you should stay away from Lu Yinglang, I always think he is weird. 】

Ye He: "What's so strange? He is so pitiful, and I don't know how much he has been bullied before..."

Although the idea of ​​wanting to stay away from the other party would appear in Ye He's heart from time to time, whenever he thought about it, the scene when he saw Lu Yinglang for the first time involuntarily appeared in his mind-the other party stood helplessly In the elevator, he looked at him nervously and shyly.

And every time he thought of that scene, Ye He's original desire to stay away from Lu Yinglang was also dispelled. Although most people in the crew treat Lu Yinglang very well now, it is hard to guarantee that there will be no more people like Sun Yi.