58: Bloody Star Road (25)

58: man heart, sea needle

Oops, it turned out to be Lu Yinglang!

Ye He's body shook violently.

And Yu Li naturally noticed the abnormality of the people below him, and finally let go of Ye He's lips with mercy, and then asked, "What's wrong?"

Ye He looked out the car window, and it was indeed Lu Yinglang who was standing opposite the system. Fortunately, the window was covered with a privacy film, so Lu Yinglang couldn't see the scene in the car, which made him heave a sigh of relief.

But soon Ye He was pinched his chin and forcibly looked at Yu Li, the other party narrowed his eyes, and the end of his raised eyes revealed a bit of aggressiveness, and his tone also contained a bit of inquisitiveness: "Outside Is the person looking for you?"

Ye He pursed his lips, not knowing whether he should answer "yes" or "no".

He thought about dragging it until Lu Yinglang left before getting off the car, but it backfired. The movement in the car still attracted Lu Yinglang's attention. He no longer dealt with the system in front of him, but focused on the system behind him. on the car.

Sensing that Lu Yinglang's eyes were looking over, Ye He suddenly showed a nervous look, and Yu Li, who was beside him, also had a panoramic view of his look at this time, turned his head and said to the driver sitting in the front row: " Put the windows down."

Ye He was startled: "Wait..."

If he lowered the car window, wouldn't Yu Li be able to see where he was? !

However, upon hearing Yu Li's order, the driver had already lowered the window. At the moment when Yu Lishang squeezed his cheek and hand, Ye He hurriedly wanted to distance himself from the other party, but Yu Li tightened his waist.

The opponent's slender fingers were like shackles at this time, preventing him from retreating. Ye He turned his head subconsciously, the car window was already down, and he also saw Lu Yinglang's light-colored pupils.

As the car window slowly lowered, Lu Yinglang also saw Ye He in the car. Before he could smile, he caught sight of the slender finger on Ye He's waist.

Seeing Ye He's joy was instantly replaced by jealousy, Lu Yinglang's expression suddenly changed, the fingers hanging by his side were clenched tightly, but the tone he blurted out was still pitiful: "Brother... "

The system obviously didn't expect the car window to drop suddenly, but it was relieved that at least Ye He and Yu Li were no longer kissing together.

But even in the face of such a scene, the smile on Lu Yinglang's lips was almost unbearable. Jealousy mixed with malicious eyes was wrapped in the pitiful eyes, and fell on Ye He's waist - that was the waist he wanted to hold when Chunchun met, but now it was easily caught by another. A person holds it in his hand.

Ye He: "Lu Yinglang..."

Thinking that Lu Yinglang might still like him, Ye He felt that he was about to suffocate. He originally wanted to distance himself from the other side while implying that he was a straight man, but now it was better, and he rushed to Yu Li's hand on his waist. His image in Lu Yinglang's heart was probably not as straight as the car door.

Ye He is now very sure that Yu Li must have deliberately embarrassed him.

Lu Yinglang's eyes fell on Yu Li who was behind Ye He, and his expression showed a bit of confusion: "Brother, who is this? Why haven't you seen it before?"

Yu Li also heard Lu Yinglang's words, he looked at the seemingly gentle and harmless silver-haired young man in front of him, a smile slowly appeared on the corner of his lips: "Who am I? Ye He, tell him the relationship between the two of us. relation."