7: Manor Mist (7)

7: One flower is passed on to N generations, and the flowers are still there

As soon as the talisman was attached to the clothes, it instantly became transparent.

Su Lingling smiled with satisfaction. She was afraid that she would not be able to react in time to the unexpected situation on the road, so she might as well stick it to Ye He first.

I don't know if it was Ye He's illusion, but after Su Lingling urged him to go quickly, Jani's eyes fell directly on him.

Ye He couldn't help muttering in his heart: "She looks at me strangely, like..."

It's like staring at a piece of fat meat, and it's almost like it's about to pounce in the next second.

At first, the system thought that Ye He was too narcissistic, but after a closer look, it also found that Jenny was staring at Ye He intently, and faintly realized that something was wrong. But it searched Ye He's body, but nothing abnormal happened.

No matter what, this is too strange, let Ye He get out of here quickly.

System: [Distance produces beauty, maybe you suddenly think you look good. 】

Ye He: "...I haven't left yet."

System: [Hearing that you are leaving, she already has a sense of distance from you in her heart. 】

Ye He: "......"

He turned his head to look at Jani, and said firmly in a volume that only two people could hear: "Don't worry, I will definitely bring the rose back for you to give to your sister."

The system urged destructively: [You can go quickly. 】

Jani still looked at him fixedly, but when she heard the word "rose", the stiff smile at the corners of her lips widened a bit, as if she was overjoyed.

Ye He: "She really looks like her sister when she smiles..."

The system looked away with a guilty conscience: [Yes. 】

Ye He suddenly thought of something, and frowned: "But it's really strange, how did Jenny die?"

He already has a suspicious candidate in his heart, that is Qin Qian. After all, among so many people in the manor, only Qin Qian's temperament was the most suitable for a murderer.

Ye He: "There is only one truth..."

System: [Don't reason, I'm afraid. 】

Even if you don’t get close to the truth at all, how can you sprint with your back to the truth and never look back?

Detective Ye's reasoning is brutally interrupted.

But seeing that Su Lingling was still there waiting for him, Ye He finally said goodbye to Jani, and then walked downstairs with Su Lingling.

Su Lingling didn't seem to hear Ye He's words, and didn't know anything about Jani's existence: "What did you say to Jenny just now? Why do you suddenly want to go to the back garden to pick roses?"

Ye He originally wanted to tell Su Lingling that Jenny had died, but thinking about the relationship between Su Lingling and Qin Qian, he finally chose to remain silent.

After all, Su Lingling seemed to like Qin Qian. If he revealed that he knew that Jenny had died, Su Lingling would definitely tell Qin Qian directly, and Qin Qian would probably kill himself directly.

Ye He: "The moonlight is so beautiful tonight, I suddenly wanted to pick a rose for Jenny."

Su Lingling: "Aren't you gay?"