29: Manor Mist (29)

29: like a dream but not a dream

Hearing Ye He's words, the corners of Duke Cesar's lips lifted slightly, but there was no smile in his eyes. His beautiful green eyes were gloomy and gloomy: "You really remember everything."

Revere's acting has improved a lot. If it weren't for the fact that the other party spit out his name in surprise at the end, he would have really been deceived by the other party's previous reaction.

Ye He: "You...what are you talking about?"

Wait, what does he remember?

Ye He just felt that the aura of the person in front of him was inexplicably similar to that of the Duke in the dream, so he quickly called out the name. He was about to apologize to Cesar for what he said was wrong, but he didn't expect the other party to react like this.

Looking at Cesar's appearance, why does it seem like he is a duke in a showdown?

Ye He had already begun to wonder if he had started dreaming again, but this dream was too much to restore one-to-one, and he actually held the notebook that he had just started in his hand.

Ye He was unwilling to call the system a few more times, but the voices still fell into the sea.

However, Duke Cesar couldn't hear Ye He's explanation. Since the other party called out his true identity, all Ye He's words now fell into Duke Cesar's ears as cunning excuses.

Revere still remembered him, but he didn't want to recognize him. And the other party had been staying by the side of Cesar, who he split from, could it be because he saw Cesar's incomparably hypocritical tenderness in disguise?

Yes, after all, Freya was like that too. Back then, she used her disgusting hypocritical tenderness to fascinate Revere.

Even strictly speaking, Cesar was part of the duke. But the duke still felt jealous, he strode towards Ye He, trying to make the other party admit that he still remembered him.

Ye He was still struggling with whether this was a dream or reality. As soon as he looked up, he saw Cesar walking towards him, and Ye He couldn't help but feel a chill behind his back when the other party looked at him.

Run!

There was only this thought left in Ye He's mind. He could no longer think about whether it was a dream or reality, so he desperately ran towards the door behind him.

He remembered that he didn't lock the door when he entered the room, which also facilitated his escape.

Ye He easily opened the door, stepped out the threshold and ran out. Just before taking a few steps, Ye He realized something was wrong.

The snow-white walls in the corridor were dripping with blood-like red liquid. The butler was standing in the corridor with his back to him, instructing the two servants to drag something, leaving a trail of blood on the wool carpet.

Ye He took a closer look and found that the two servants were actually moving a corpse, but it was already mutilated. He could only vaguely recognize that the unrecognizable corpse seemed to be a servant who knew Su Lingling, but now The other party has become an icy dead thing, being moved at will.

The two servants who carried the corpse were also very strange. Although they could only see the side faces, their expressions were sluggish, their lips were tightly pursed, their cheeks were bulging like goldfish breathing, and their faces were also covered with spots. Red liquid, like...like being sprayed with blood on the face.