92: Here Comes the Evil God (24)

92: don't push him

The silver-haired youth with a delicate appearance that did not resemble a human walked out, his eyes fell on Ye He, but the words were obviously directed at Andersey, and there was no human emotion in his voice: "Successfully killed again. How does your mother feel?"

Andersey smiled, but his eyes turned cold: "I don't know what you're talking about."

While walking in the direction of Ye He, Irfis said: "Your mother's only weakness is her head, and she will die only if her head is chopped off, and how did your father open the shackles, and how did you take them? Axe to..."

He paused and watched Andersey, who noticed his sight, block in front of Ye He, and frowned slightly: "You should know best."

Although he knew that this dream was created by Ilfis, when he thought that the other party also understood his own affairs, Andersey's light-colored pupils shone with a dangerous light, which was completely inconsistent with his child's appearance at this time.

He glanced at Ye He behind him, the other party fell into a deep sleep, it should be the handwriting of Ilfis in front of him.

The coffin next to Andersey suddenly moved, and the woman in purple crawled out of the coffin. Her head had disappeared, the neck was neatly cut, and blood was seeping, slipping onto her dress.

"Andersey..." The woman's resentful voice came from the cut in her neck: "You killed me, you abandoned me like Louis..."

"Where is my head..."

Looking at the scene in front of him, Andersey frowned.

Although he clearly knew that Heidi in front of him was just an illusion in a dream, and that Heidi could not come back to life after being decapitated, but Andersey still remembered what happened to Jim and Aaron.

If he died in a dream, he would also die in the real world.

Although Heidi had no head, she staggered in the direction of Andersey accurately.

Andersey subconsciously looked at Ye He behind him, only to find that Irphis appeared behind him and hugged Ye He at some point.

But soon Andersey couldn't be distracted to look in Ye He's direction. Heidi suddenly raised her hand, and a sharp wind blade struck Andersey's direction.

At this time, his body was still a child. Although he had quickly avoided the moment the wind blade hit, there was still a wound on his cheek.

Ilphis lifted Ye He to a safe distance, but did not intend to turn around and leave.

He was going to watch Anderse die.

Although he really wanted to shoot Andersey directly, due to the rules, Ilfis could only shoot through someone else. But letting Andersey be killed by the mother he hated was a punishment for him.

Seeing Andersey's appearance at a disadvantage at this time, Ilphis regretted that he was afraid that Ye He would see him run away again, and let the other party fall asleep temporarily.

Otherwise, he can let Ye He see what Andersey looks like at this time.

Andersey raised his hand and wiped his cheeks. Looking at the blood on his fingertips, he looked up at Ilphis in the sky. A warm smile suddenly appeared on his face: "Are you that black cat?"

"Revere will treat pets as family members, and even if he gets married, he will definitely take you with him, so that you can witness his happiness..."

While dodging Heidi's attack, Andersey continued, "That's great."