50: Bloody Star Road (17)

50: black air

"Ye He, finally let me catch you!" A strange and urgent voice sounded in Ye He's ear. The moment he heard the other party call his name, Ye He's heart sank, feeling that this time More bad luck.

He originally thought about handing over the property on his body to keep him safe, and then calling the police after escaping, but he didn't expect that the other party would know him.

But this voice is too unfamiliar, I don't remember where I heard it...

Ye He sneaked a glance at the person in front of him, he didn't know if he didn't see it, but when he saw him, his heart became even colder - the person in front of him looked like a ghost, wearing a black mask, black sunglasses, and a black hat. The crime is fully prepared.

The more he looked, the more frightened he felt. When he was trying to use his eyes to signal that the other party had mistaken the person, the man in black suddenly took off all the disguise on his body.

Ye He looked at the other party in confusion. It was a complete stranger. Although he was handsome, his eyes were full of anger, as if he hated him so much.

In response to the anger in the eyes of the other party, the last hope in Ye He's heart that he could escape by chance was completely extinguished.

Just as he was about to struggle, the young man gritted his teeth and sounded again: "I am the system."

Ye He: "..."

If it wasn't for the other party covering his mouth, he almost forgot his current situation and sneered.

What are you kidding? The system is clearly still sitting on it!

The other party seemed to see Ye He's disbelieving expression, and said anxiously: "Really, your name is Ye He, 20 years old this year..."

Ye He's eyes did not fluctuate: the other party was lying, and he did not believe it.

Youth: "You entered this world to earn money to buy your own life. When you went to the last world, you were a servant in the manor, and your relationship with the housekeeper was not good..."

It seems that it is really a system?

Ye He was stunned, after all, these things should only be known by the systems that he had experienced together.

Seeing that Ye He's expression was sluggish and he would not shout anymore, the other party released his hand covering Ye He's lips and continued: "You stay in bed every morning, can you be woken up by fate? You are afraid of forgetting your words when filming. And secretly play cheat sheets in the palm of your hand..."

Ye He came back to his senses with difficulty: "Cough, enough is enough, I already believe that you are the system."

Only then did the system stop listing evidence.

Ye He looked at the system in front of him and said strangely, "Why did you change your body after not seeing each other for a few minutes?"

It almost startled him.

The system said angrily: [The person in that body is not me! 】

Ye He's face changed, and for a moment he even thought he had heard it wrong.

Ye He: "What?!"

System: [I encountered something in the Shen residence, and then I changed my body to find you. I didn't expect you to treat me as a black fan at that time! 】

Speaking of this matter, the system was a little bit angry. That night, the system always felt that something was wrong, so it went back and forth, knocking on the door of Ye He's room.