48: Bloody Star Road (15)

48: prove yourself

Yu Li's words were a bit strange, not like clarification, but like he wanted to cover up.

Ye He secretly muttered in his heart.

However, in the face of Yu Li's gloomy face, the smile on Ye He's lips froze, only blooming for a few seconds before quickly withering.

Oops, it seems that this sentence did not activate the atmosphere, but made the already dull atmosphere even more eccentric.

Of course, Yu Li couldn't believe Ye He's words. He sneered, apparently thinking that Ye He was still lying.

The sarcastic words he was about to blurt out abruptly after falling on Ye He.

Yu Li knew that it was scary when his face sank, so it was normal for Ye He to tremble with fear. However, looking at the other person's uneasy eyes like a frightened small animal, Yu Li's mouth was dry and his tongue was dry, and his frivolous voice was hoarse with desire, and it sounded a bit fierce as a predator: "Prove it to me. Look."

Prove... Prove what?

Ye He looked at him suspiciously, Yu Li's words jumped too fast, making Ye He feel that he couldn't keep up with the other party's rhythm.

Yu Li cleared his throat, but found that it was of no use to him, so he said bluntly, "Prove that you are a straight man."

Ye He: "......"

For a moment, Ye He thought he had heard it wrong, but when he heard Yu Li repeat it again impatiently, Ye He realized that he had heard it right, and Yu Li really wanted him to prove himself. Is a straight guy.

If Ye He didn't realize now that Yu Li was making things difficult, he would be really slow. He thought about it carefully, but he still couldn't figure out when he offended Yu Li in front of him, so he let the other party hold him tightly. Do not let go.

At most, he and Yu Limingming had two sides, and they hadn't spoken to each other yet, and the other party could hate him at a glance in the crowd, which was absolutely amazing.

Ye He decided to bravely confront Yu Li, even if he was the gold master of the crew...

However, at Shang Yu Li's fierce and fiery gaze that looked like a beast, Ye He was instantly stunned. The location of the storage room is remote. He has been pulled in here for more than ten minutes, and he still hasn't heard the sound of anyone passing by.

If he angered Yu Li for refusing, he might not be able to be sent to the hospital in time after being beaten.

After weighing the pros and cons, Ye He's voice automatically lowered a few degrees, biting his red lips and said with a troubled face: "This.... How do you prove this?"

His tone fell in Yu Li's ear, and it automatically took on a hint of weakness. Ye He didn't dare to look at Yu Li, but Yu Li kept looking at him.

At this moment, Ye He bowed his head pitifully, his shoulders were still shaking slightly, and he seemed to be extremely obedient.

Obviously he just let him prove that he is a straight man, so he showed such a style, and those who didn't know thought it was a huge grievance. If the other party is really a straight man, shouldn't it be an easy thing to prove to him?

Yu Li thought coldly in his heart.

But what he couldn't deny was that the pitiful attitude of the young man in front of him really easily stirred his emotions. His heartbeat was even faster than usual, and an indescribable emotion surged up like a wave. Usually attacked at the heart, with an unstoppable force that turned his heart upside down.