47: Bloody Star Road (14)

47: I'm a straight guy

Since Ye He has nothing to do, he should leave the studio soon.

Although he thought so in his heart, Yu Li's legs seemed to have taken root, and he had no intention of leaving.

After all, the director was still chattering, and it would be rude to turn around and leave now.

Yu Li thought seriously in his heart, although he didn't listen to what the noisy director was saying.

Ye He's eyes went over Yu Li's shoulder and saw Huihui who came over with a box lunch. Judging from the weight of the box lunch, he felt that he could boldly guess that there were big chicken legs in addition to the lobster.

The smile on Ye He's lips deepened at the thought of having a sumptuous lunch.

After running around for a day, he was really hungry, and everyone else's attention was on Yu Li. No one would notice that he was already one step ahead of the others to prepare a lunch box, right?

Huihui, who came back from taking the box lunch, also saw Yu Li, and the hand holding the box lunch shook. Of course, she still remembered that this was the person Ye He met when he accidentally walked into the wrong room. Fortunately, a few days have passed since the incident happened. The other party probably forgot about this matter long ago, and he didn't even glance at Ye He.

She suddenly felt a lot more at ease, bypassing Yu Li, and handing the lunch box in her hand to Ye He.

Ye He's eyes suddenly fell on the lunch box in his hand, and on the other side, Yu Li also felt that the other party's eyes that had fallen on him were withdrawn.

While heaving a sigh of relief in his heart, Yu Li couldn't help frowning, wondering if he had made his disgust too obvious to make Ye He realize something.

The director had no idea what Yu Li was thinking. In fact, based on what he knew about Yu Li, it was enough to surprise him that the other party could stand here and listen to him.

Yu Li's sudden patience greatly encouraged the director. He gathered up his courage and warmly invited Yu Li to come and sit in the lounge for a while.

Hearing the director's invitation, Yu Li's brows furrowed even tighter. According to his original plan, he should turn around and leave after seeing that Ye He is all right, but...

Yu Li glanced at Ye He involuntarily from the corner of his eyes, the other side's face showed a bit of gentleness and innocence in the moonlight, and he lowered his head with concentration, which made him involuntarily think of the other person who was lying on the bed that day. .

At that time, Ye He was still wearing a white shirt, but for some reason he looked messy, but Ye He didn't realize it, he raised his head and apologized to him with a blushing face.

Yu Li's fingertips suddenly trembled as if they were scalded, and he thought of the temperature of Ye He's skin. Even in the past few days, the silky smooth touch still lingers on his fingertips.

When Yu Li came back to his senses, he saw the director's surprised smile, and he realized that he had agreed to the director's invitation.

Yu Li's mood became extremely complicated for a while. He wanted to open his mouth and regret it, but after a few seconds, he still took out his mobile phone and refused the banquet after dozens of minutes.

When he raised his eyes again, Yu Li had already adjusted his mood, and returned to his usual unconcerned appearance.

Since it was the crew he invested in, it was normal for him to stay and check the progress.