1: Manor Mist (1)

1: Create wealth with the hands of the host

This is a room with a medieval decor.

Ye He sat on the edge of the bed with a serious look, and there was a loud mechanical sound in his ears:

[Yes, host, you did die in that car accident. 】

[Because I felt your strong will to survive, I was bound to you. 】

Hearing the system's words, Ye He couldn't help but let out a breath.

It should have been a happy thing to get a chance to be reborn after an accidental death, but the system that binds him claims to be the krypton gold system.

The krypton gold system, as the name suggests, has to keep krypton gold in order to survive, and every breath is filled with the breath of money.

According to the system, they charge reasonable, clearly marked prices, not according to the day, month, year, only according to the minute, 100 yuan per minute.

Of course, if there is no money, then life will come to an abrupt end.

Not long after opening his eyes, Ye He realized that he was in an unfamiliar room, and his clothes were not the T-shirt he wore when he was in the car accident, but a clean white shirt and black trousers.

At the same time, this mechanical sound that claimed to be the system also began to sound in his ears, which relieved Ye He's anxiety when he first arrived in a strange place.

Ye He originally thought that the Krypton Gold System would be his savior, but he didn't expect that the other party might be a living **** king.

The system didn't realize what Ye He was thinking, and continued: [The host's deposit is really thin, and the system deducted all the money from your meal card in exchange for 24 hours and 56 points. 】

[Okay, it's 24 hours and 55 minutes now. 】

Ye He's body froze, looked around, and said with grief: "I shouldn't be here, I should be at the door of the bank."

Life has entered the countdown, the system has brought him here, this is not a waste of his chance to survive!

[This system does not support the host to do things written in the criminal law. I believe in creating wealth with the hard-working hands of the host. 】The system said righteously.

Ye He glanced down at his hands: "...I have hands, but they are useless."

[Don't worry, host, this system will also provide a variety of legitimate part-time opportunities. Although it is a shuttle to different worlds, the rewards are rich and help you achieve freedom of life as soon as possible. 】

Hearing the system's words, Ye He's eyes suddenly lit up, feeling guilty for saying that the system was a living **** just now.

Of course, if the system hadn't really brought him back from the dead, it would have been hard for Ye He not to suspect that it was a black intermediary with the familiar words of the other party.

The system over there continued: [Where you are now is the first work location screened for you by this system - Cesar Manor. 】

[Your position is the servant of the manor, as long as you work for one full week, you can get a basic salary of one million yuan. 】

Ye He: "How much?"

Ye He didn't know that he heard correctly until the system repeated the reward again.

Ye He said with emotion: "I have only seen such a large number on other people's bank cards."

However, once this money is used to buy life, it will be much less.