53: Bloody Star Road (20)

53: Superb acting

After seeing Sun Yi and the manager leave, Ye He hurriedly stepped forward, wanting to check how the other party was doing.

He still remembered the moment the other party was pushed against the elevator door by Sun Yi, so he walked over and asked cautiously, "Are you alright?"

Just waiting for the moment the other party turned his head, seeing the youth's face, Ye He couldn't help but be stunned.

The young man with phoenix eyes and high nose is not handsome with a deep outline, but a more classical appearance. The silver-white hair color makes his skin as fair as jade, and the dark eyebrows fly diagonally into the temples, which makes him more beautiful. Get out of the dust.

It's just that at this moment, his face showed a submissive look, like a frightened bunny, his black and white eyes watched Ye He approaching Ye He vigilantly and confusedly: "You are..."

While Ye He looked at him, he also looked at each other with different expressions.

His eyes slipped from the person's eyebrows to the slender neck, and looking at the other person's throbbing Adam's apple, he had already started to think about the appearance of the person's eyes turning red because of a little loss of oxygen when he tightly clasped the neck of the person in front of him.

Maybe there will be tears, and the transparent teardrops will not fall off the red eyes.

After all, the person in front of you is really suitable for crying.

The young man couldn't help thinking in his heart that he had already thought of that interesting scene, and the tips of his ears were a little red. Fortunately, the hair blocked the red tips of his ears, which also covered his excitement at this time.

Ye He didn't know what the person in front of him was thinking at all. Seeing the other person's appearance, his pity suddenly rose, and he was about to hug him tightly to comfort him. It was only when he approached that he realized that the other party was actually taller than him, so he could only withdraw his hand in embarrassment and verbally comforted: "Don't be afraid, my name is Ye He, I ran into Sun Yi by chance..."

He paused halfway through, wondering if he should continue. After all, he said that he happened to see Sun Yi bullying the other party, and he was suspected of exposing his wounds.

But the young man didn't seem to care. When he heard Ye He's self-introduction, he lowered his eyes, and there was a flash of interest in his eyes, but it was fleeting, and when he raised his eyes again, he returned to that trembling look. The ground looks like: "Did you shout those words just now? Did you save me?"

For some reason, Ye He always felt that the other party was biting on the sound of the word "save", which sounded a bit strange.

However, seeing the frightened appearance of the young man, he felt that he was a little too allergic. Ye He hesitated for a while before answering, "Yes."

The young man's eyes were curved and the corners of his lips were raised, revealing a shy smile: "Thank you."

The other party's solemn thanks made Ye He a little embarrassed. His eyes fell on the young man's shoulder and he asked, "How is your shoulder?"

The young man's eyes flickered, and he gently rubbed his left shoulder as he said, "It hurts a bit, but it's okay, I... I'm used to it."

Ye He originally thought that the other party and Sun Yi were just a temporary conflict, but after hearing the second half of the youth's words, he suddenly understood that the person in front of him had probably encountered such a thing many times before.