57: Bloody Star Road (24)

57: expulsion

What does Yu Li mean... do you want to take care of/raise him? !

The smile on Ye He's lips instantly stiffened.

The system also turned to look at Ye He, who had been sitting here from the beginning, but still felt as if he had missed something.

Seeing Ye He's expression, Yu Li knew that the other party had understood what he meant, and he said calmly, "I can also give you what Shen Sinian gave you."

"And what happened before you and Shen Sinian, I will not pursue it, but after you agree, I will be left alone."

Although his tone sounded relaxed, his hands on the table suddenly crossed/interlaced his fingers, and his knuckles were a little white due to the force, which clearly revealed his nervousness.

In addition to being a little nervous at this time, Yu Li also had wordless expectations. Of course, he was expecting Ye He to agree, after all, only then would he be able to.... help the other party to complete the task in an open and honest way.

After all, he's a straight guy through and through.

At this time, Yu Li had forgotten that when he first entered the dungeon, he wanted to give up doing tasks and indulge in this dungeon because he was tired of the endless dungeons.

He felt that he was no worse than Shen Sinian at all.

When looking at the previous materials about Ye He and Shen Sinian together, Yu Li originally thought that he would feel disgusted, but in fact, when he saw the materials, his heart was instantly filled with venom, as if soaked in venom. An emotion called jealousy.

No wonder he felt that Ye He exuded an indescribable fascination/intention, like a delicate red apple, tempting people to take a bite.

Now it seems that it turns out that this red apple has been accelerated/ripened by others.

I don't know how many times the other party lay under Shen Sinian in the past days and nights; and the manager next to Ye He and the male lead, obviously liked Ye He to stand up for him, and he didn't know if he was with Ye He. In Ye He's day-to-day relationship, how much advantage did these two people take?

Yu Li thought so, and his eyes fell on Ye He. To his satisfaction, there were no traces on Ye He's bare/exposed skin, and it was as fair and delicate as if it had been soaked in milk.

It was very quiet in the box at this time, and the assistant also withdrew after handing over the menu. Yu Li only felt that his heart began to thump involuntarily. He was afraid that Ye He would hear it and tried his best to calm himself down.

After the shock, the system's heart began to feel worried - it was not afraid that Ye He would choose to agree, after all, the other party had told it several times that he was a straight man, and he would definitely not bow his head because of this.

What it is more worried about now is how Yu Li will react after being rejected by Ye He, after all, they can't provoke each other in this world.

From the corner of the system, he saw that Ye He wanted to open his mouth, so he stood up from the chair and was ready to pull him away after Ye He refused.

And Ye He's voice also sounded at the same time: "If I promise, can I want anything?"

Hearing Ye He's words, the system sat back silently again.

However, the movement of the system sitting together has attracted the attention of Ye He and Yu Li.

Ye He looked puzzled and confused, not knowing why the system suddenly stood up just now.