107: Xenogeneic Experiment (8)

107: How many good brothers do you have?

Lu Yinglang on the other end responded.

Why is Lu Yinglang here?

Hasn't he been transferred to District D?

Ye He thought doubtfully, he didn't listen to Dr. Lu or his assistant mentioning that Lu Yinglang was transferred back.

And the D area is far away from here, so he is not so worried about his inability to control the conversion between human form and beast form these days.

It's just that he's still a humanoid...

Ye He's body tensed instantly, and the hearts of his hands and feet were almost in his throat when he saw him.

If Lu Yinglang finds out about him, he will suffer!

Thinking of Lu Yinglang's weird personality, Ye He didn't think he would be happy to see his acquaintance.

The female researcher also asked Lu Yinglang why he suddenly appeared here, but there was no answer from him, and the entire database fell into silence for a while.

Although it felt strange, Ye He didn't dare to stick his head out to check the situation, for fear of being discovered by Lu Yinglang.

After discovering that he couldn't turn into a rabbit, Ye He tiptoed to the deeper bookshelf, wanting to find a place to hide first.

After he and the female researcher came in just now, he closed the door of the database, so it can be ruled out that Lu Yinglang saw the female researcher come in to say hello, and the other party must have come to find information.

Although Ye He prayed in his heart that Lu Yinglang's information was in the outer layer, but in order to completely eliminate the idea of ​​encountering each other, Ye He decided to hide first and wait until Lu Yinglang left before appearing.

I don't know if it was because of the distance between him and Lu Yinglang and the female researcher, he never heard the communication between the two.

There was no suitable hiding place on the first floor, Ye He searched for a circle, and finally took advantage of the bookshelf to cover up the second floor.

After reaching the second floor, Ye He walked deeper, and just as his heart relaxed slightly, he heard the sound of footsteps not too far away, each sound hitting his heart heavily. Set off a wave of panic.

Today, the female researcher was wearing high heels, which was not the sound of walking, so Ye He quickly guessed that Lu Yinglang came over.

Oops, Lu Yinglang even went up to the second floor!

And listening to the footsteps, Lu Yinglang was walking in his direction, only two or three bookshelves away from him.

As long as Lu Yinglang turned around the bookshelf, he could see him.

Just when Ye He was a little anxious, Yu Guang suddenly caught a glimpse of a suitable place to hide. At this time, he had no time to think, and squeezed into the gap under the bookshelf as soon as he gritted his teeth.

The gap in this bookshelf is a good hiding place. Unless you bend down to check, it is impossible to find someone hiding below, but the crowded gap also restricts Ye He's movement.

And his field of vision has also become narrow, and he can only see the men's Martin boots walking towards this side from the gap.

Ye He recognized at a glance that these were Lu Yinglang's shoes.