105: Xenogeneic Experiment (6)

105: I don't know what to do

The icy cold feeling spread from the back of the neck to the body, and it was replaced by a burning pain that seemed to evaporate the blood in the blood vessels.

Because of the pain, Ye He's body spasmed/convulsed involuntarily. He wanted to curl up, but was held down by the mechanical hand and couldn't move, and his tail was forced to cling to the seat, trembling with difficulty.

He could feel his body being elongated, forced his eyes to open his misty eyes, and found that his front claws and hind legs had changed back to hands and feet, but they were still tightly clasped by mechanical hands.

After changing back into human form, Ye He felt that the burning pain had also disappeared.

There is no regularity when Ye He changes back into human form, but thinking of the strange pain just now, he felt that his sudden change into human form had nothing to do with the needle just now.

The female researcher's eyes fell on Ye He's red eyes and the black eyes stained with tears, and the bottom of her eyes was a little unbearable.

Ye He subconsciously looked at the female researcher beside him: "Where is this place? Why suddenly..."

Before he could finish speaking, he saw the female researcher suddenly turn around and bow to the door: "Dr. Lu."

Hearing the female researcher's name, Ye He's eyelids jumped, and he followed her line of sight to the door, and sure enough he saw Dr. Lu walking towards here.

But the strange thing is that this time Dr. Lu was alone, and he did not follow the researcher or assistant as usual.

The female researcher was obviously surprised by the arrival of Dr. Lu alone, and her doubts turned to her mind, but she did not dare to ask aloud after all.

But soon, Dr. Lu's voice rang in her ear: "Go out."

The female researcher was taken aback, but her body had already subconsciously followed his order and walked towards the door.

She turned her head to look at Ye He and wanted to say something, but in the end she just swallowed it silently.

With the female researcher leaving, only Ye He and Dr. Lu were left in the room for a while, and the room was eerily quiet.

Because the first time he opened his eyes and heard that the other party was going to destroy him, Ye He still had some fear of Dr. Lu in his heart. Seeing the other party walking towards him, he moved his wrist subconsciously, but the manipulator mistakenly thought he was going to resist, and clenched it even tighter.

Ye He called out "Dr. Lu" tremblingly.

Dr. Lu didn't speak, just stared at him. His eyes fell on Ye He's eyelashes stained with a layer of water vapor, and then slipped down the delicate nose bridge and rose-colored lips, followed by Ye He's fair and slender neck submerged into the collar.

But his eyes were not ambiguous, more like he was looking at an inanimate instrument.

Ye He was cold behind his eyes. He originally thought that Dr. Lu was going to destroy him, but now it doesn't seem like it.

Just as he was about to bite the bullet and ask what the other party wanted to do, he felt a mechanical hand covering his mouth.

Ye He: "..."

Dr. Lu glanced at it, a little satisfaction flashed in his eyes. He is a quiet person, and he doesn't like the sound of experiments when doing research.