99: Real World

99: Friendship metamorphosis scene

system:【......】

Thousands of excuses had gone through its mind, but none of it could explain Ariel's existence.

After being silent for a while, Ye He heard the system's voice lowered a few times, with a bit of guilt: [I'm sorry, I did lie to you. 】

【This game...does have ghosts. 】

Hearing the system's words, Ye He's heart sank to the bottom of the valley.

it turns out......

There are really ghosts.

Thinking that he might have brushed shoulders with ghosts countless times, Ye He only felt a chill behind his back, and the fingertips hanging by his side couldn't help but tremble.

Ye He didn't want to let himself continue to think about it, but the scenes in the dungeon came one after another, thinking about who would be a ghost before. The scene in his mind has been rendered and processed, but it has become more and more hideous and terrifying, causing a thin layer of sweat to drip from the tip of his nose, his body trembling slightly, and his brain also feels dizzy.

System: [Wait, don't get dizzy! I have a reason for this too! 】

Its voice made Ye He barely keep a gleam of clarity. Ye He said with a stern face, "Who is faint? Give you three minutes to explain the reason to me."

System: [I didn't want to lie to you before, but I didn't think that you were afraid... There seems to be some misunderstanding of ghosts, so I am afraid that it will affect your mission...]

Ye He: "......"

It is.

If he really knew that it was a ghost, Ye He felt that he would not be able to walk with his weak legs in the dungeon.

It's just that now that he knows the truth, he doesn't know how to enter the dungeon in the future.

All of them sat in the room silently, and after hearing Ye He's sigh, the system comforted: [It's okay, not every instance has ghosts. 】

.... just that there will be other more troublesome things.

Ye He felt some comfort in his heart. In any case, he had no choice but to learn to accept it.

He suddenly thought of a more important question: "Are there other players in these dungeons? Are their tasks the same as mine?"

After telling Ye He the truth about ghosts, the system no longer hides it: [There will indeed be other players, but their quests are different from yours, so you don't need to care too much. 】

[But you must remember one thing, don't expose your identity as a player in front of them, after all, some players specialize in killing the same kind. 】

The system also heard a colleague mention it by accident. Although it did not ask in detail, these were enough to make Ye He realize the danger in the copy.

I didn't expect that in addition to guarding against ghosts, but also guarding against people.

Ye He fell asleep immediately after failing to lie down in bed for the first time. In addition to what the system said, there was another reason because of the exam tomorrow afternoon.

His books have been torn up, and he seems to want to crawl only to find that he has lost both of his arms.

Ye He didn't know when he finally fell asleep. When he was woken up by the alarm clock, he subconsciously touched his neck, but only felt a ball of air.