75: Here Comes the Evil God (7)

75: Mock test room

The invigilator on the podium suddenly said something meaningful: "The exam is now in progress, please don't look around, or it will be considered cheating."

Hearing the teacher's words, Ye He quickly put his eyes away and turned his eyes back to the test paper in front of him.

Even if you know that everything in front of you is likely to be a dream, whether it is the invigilator who walked off the podium to inspect, or the rustling sound of classmates picking up and writing while turning over the paper, it is very real, and it will still make Ye He feel in a trance for a moment. , seems to really return to the real world.

Ye He secretly glanced at Feng Zheng's figure from the corner of his eye. This paper should be very simple for him, so it seems that the other party's paper has turned to the last page, and the paper will be completed in the next second.

Just as Ye He sighed in his heart that a scholar is a scholar, his desktop was suddenly knocked on his desk, and a strange and cold voice sounded in his ear: "Why haven't you written yet?"

Ye He hurriedly lowered his head and pretended to write a signature on the paper, but he couldn't take his eyes away from the hands.

The fingers of that hand were slender, with well-defined joints, and the pale blue blood vessels on the back of the white hand could be vaguely seen.

Even if Ye He didn't control it by hand, he had to admit that this hand was beautiful.

As if aware of his sight, this hand suddenly withdrew from Ye He's line of sight, which made Ye He's heart feel a little pity.

There were footsteps in my ears, presumably the invigilator had gone somewhere else.

But then, Ye He felt his shoulders sink, and a pair of hands suddenly rested on his shoulders.

Feeling the sudden extra weight on his shoulders, Ye He subconsciously turned his head to look, but met a gorgeous face.

It was an androgynous face, and the other party also had long silver-white hair with a shawl, and there was a beauty beyond gender.

The other party was also looking down at him, and his dazed appearance was reflected in his green eyes.

......not like a human.

Or a sense of unreality.

Ye He didn't know why such thoughts flashed in his mind. After all, this was in a dream. Even if a good-looking person appeared, it was a normal thing.

"It's been thirty minutes since the exam started, why is the paper still blank?" Hearing the male voice from the person in front of him, Ye He realized that the person in front of him was the invigilator who knocked on his desk just now.

He originally thought that the other party had left, but he didn't expect that the person just circled behind him.

Ye He choked: "I... I'm reviewing the question."

For some reason, he felt that the invigilator in front of him was dangerous, like a beautiful poisonous mushroom, which made him subconsciously want to stay away. But the opponent's hand was still pressing on his shoulder, like an invisible shackle, making Ye He unable to even lift a pen or turn over a paper.

Ye He originally thought that if he said so, the invigilator in front of him would leave, but he didn't expect that person to bend down and get close to him. His long silver hair fell on Ye He's shoulders, like a piece of moonlight.