81: Here Comes the Evil God (13)

81: wardrobe chase

Wait, change clothes? !

Hearing Ilphis's words, Ye He instantly sobered up. He wanted to struggle, but was surprised to find that when he was hugged by the other party, his body couldn't move, and he couldn't even speak.

...like being a real doll.

On the other hand, Ilphis did not show any doubts about Ye He's quietness, as if he had known about it for a long time.

But thinking that the other party wasn't even surprised that he appeared in Lilian's dream, Ye He felt that everything was under the other party's control.

He has no time to estimate the situation on Lillian's side, after all, his situation is more dangerous now.

It seems that Ilphis can also shuttle in dreams at will...

The first thought that flashed in Ye He's mind was that the other party was also a tasker like him, but when he thought of the other party's aura that was almost human-like, he had doubts about his own thoughts.

Because he couldn't even twist his neck, Ye He could only use his peripheral vision to look around. Different from the pink dollhouse, this is a dark hall, and the black and white marble tiles reflect his obediently being held by Ilfis.

And the furniture in the hall was also several times larger than Ye He, which made his worst guess in his heart come true - it wasn't that Ilphis became bigger, but he became smaller.

Ilphis hugged Ye He and went straight to the spiral staircase on the other side of the hall. He could have moved directly to the room he wanted, but because he was enjoying the process of holding Yehe, he still chose to walk.

Ye He didn't know that he was carried by Ilfis and walked several floors, and finally stopped in front of a door with complicated patterns.

Seeing the scene after the door was pushed open, Ye He's eyelids couldn't help but jump.

There are all kinds of clothes hanging in this room. Even if he didn't try them on, Ye He could see that they were all clothes that fit his current size.

This...Is there a lot of dolls in Ilphis before?

Just when this thought flashed in his mind, Ilphis's voice sounded in his ear: "These are all for you, which one do you like?"

Every piece of clothing here was prepared by him for Ye He. If it weren't for the fact that Ye He looked quite frightened today, he would want the other party to try every piece of clothing.

Ye He: "..."

Did Ilphis forget the thing he couldn't speak?

He can't move now, how should he choose clothes? !

Ye He turned his head and glared at Irphis, and realized that his head was free. But before he had time to be happy, he found that his body still couldn't move, and he still couldn't speak.

The whole body can't move before, it's really because of Ilphis.

But thinking of the brown bear doll that was melted alive, Ye He's back froze, and he suddenly felt that it was not bad to be immobile.

Ilphis held Ye He in his arms and patiently walked past the clothes.

Ye He's uninterested gaze swept across the clothes, looking at Ilphis's appearance. Obviously, if he didn't choose a clothes, the other party would not stop.

And this is exactly what Ye He meant, he just wanted this dream to end. After all, according to what he knew about the silver-haired youth, he couldn't move now, and the probability of Ilphis letting him put on his own clothes was very small.