91: Here Comes the Evil God (23)

91: wrong reasoning

Just because he opened his eyes and saw Ilphis, Ye He didn't have time to look at the surrounding environment.

Ye He was hugged tightly by Ilfis, so he could only look around with difficulty. It was a very barren place, almost barren as far as the eye could see.

And there is a city gate not far from Ye He, and he just ran in that direction in a confused way.

Soon Ye He was forced to withdraw his attention, perhaps because he hadn't waited for his reply for a long time, Ilphis directly pinched his chin and lowered his head to kiss him.

This kiss seems to carry the meaning of punishment, and it is especially fierce.

Ye He didn't know where Irphis's anger came from. After being let go by the other party, he asked aloud: "Is there anyone else in this dream?"

However, Ilfis answered the question: "Don't get too close to the man with short flaxen hair."

Ye He: "..."

The warning is rounded up to the nearest name.

Ilfis is obviously talking about Andersey, he has been in contact with Andersey a lot lately, but Ilfis even knows this...

Ye He looked at Ilfis' green eyes, something seemed to flash in his mind - he looked at Ilfis in astonishment.

Could it be that Ilphis is the system? !

That's right, he should have thought of it a long time ago. After all, there are indeed a few suspects when he knew that Ariel was looking for her father, but knowing that Andersey was in contact with him, apart from the black cat, there was only the system.

The system also said before—what does a black cat know, precisely because it is Ilphis!

And he really hadn't seen the real look of the system.

- Thinking that the system had sworn to rule out his suspicions first, Ye He had a feeling of being deceived.

Just why does the system do this? Or is it just like the last dungeon - Ilphis doesn't know when he replaced his system?

Ye He looked at Irfis and said firmly, "I already know your true identity."

Looking at the firmness on the other side's face, Ilphis's heart chords instantly tightened, thinking back in his mind whether he was exposed somewhere, or whether it was Andersey who gave Ye He some hints.

Andersey is indeed a hidden danger.

Ilphis thought coldly.

Ye He said sadly: "You are the Krypton Gold System!"

Just in case — he also said the full name of the system.

Just when Ye He thought he had won, the corner of Ilphis's lips lifted slightly: "I guessed wrong."

What? how is this possible......

Ye He's pupils shrank suddenly, unable to believe that his reasoning went wrong.

Ilphis's fingertips rubbed his cheek: "If you guess wrong, you will be punished."

Ye He came back to his senses: "You didn't say it before!"

But his resistance was minimal, and he was quickly pushed to the ground by Ilphis: "Also, who is that name you mentioned just now?"

Ye He: "..."

He seemed to be dragging himself into a bigger pit.

"Why don't you speak?" Ilphis's voice had completely lost its calmness before, and his beautiful fingers inserted into Ye He's hair, forcing him to lower his head.