37: Bloody Star Road (4)

37: I'm not human

In the early morning, after the baptism of the rain last night, the air was filled with the scent of grass and soil, as if the whole world had been washed away.

However, Ye He was not affected by the atmosphere outside. After waking up, he stared blankly at the room where he was alone for a few seconds, then got out of bed and staggered towards the system room. .

The system was still immersed in a tense and exciting movie, and was startled when the door was suddenly pushed open, and turned to look at Ye He who appeared at the door, with a puzzled expression: [You...]

I don't know if it was an illusion, it felt that Ye He seemed to get up early these days.

However, Ye He directly interrupted the system, and Zhang Li's face showed a look of horror: "Last night...it seemed like someone entered my room last night!"

"He should be the enemy of the original body, he will never let me go..."

Even if he recalled that person's words now, Ye He couldn't help shivering. He only remembered that he was pressed down by the man firmly, but he didn't know what happened after that - after all, because he was too frightened, he finally couldn't help fainting.

Hearing Ye He's words, the system's expression suddenly changed: [Someone entered your room? Are you injured? 】

【Where is that person now? 】

But last night it didn't feel the breath of a third living creature besides it and Ye He in the apartment building.

Ye He: "I don't know. After I opened my eyes, that person was no longer in the room. I wasn't physically injured, but I was shocked."

Even if Ye He didn't say the second half of the sentence, the system had already seen it. At this time, Ye He probably didn't know that he looked like a frightened little beast, and he looked a little bit vigilant in horror.

The system followed Ye He back to his room, the room still kept the same as when Ye He left just now, the quilt was still scattered on the bed, the windows were closed, there was no sign that there was a second person at all.

The system turned to look at Ye He: [...Are you sure you are not dreaming? 】

Ye He: "..."

Before, because he was too frightened after waking up, he didn't have time to think about this problem and went straight to the system. Now that he was in the room with the system again, he realized that the room really didn't look like there was one more person in the room.

...Is it really he who is dreaming?

As soon as this idea came up, Ye He's cheeks instantly flushed with a thin layer of red. Thinking about it carefully now, he felt that he was really just dreaming. After all, the windows and door were closed, and it really didn't look like someone could come in.

The system knew what Ye He was thinking when he saw Ye He's expression. After checking that the doors and windows were intact and there were no signs of violent entry, it felt more and more that Ye He was dreaming last night.

Ye He has to continue interviewing some advertisements with the system this morning. After all, Ye He is not only short of fame, but also short of life, and urgently needs money to maintain his life.

After confirming that Ye He was dreaming, the system urged him to wash up and go out.

After Ye He washed up, the system took him straight to his destination. After Ye He entered the room for the interview, the system contacted the two life assistants and asked them to prepare some necessary daily necessities in preparation for joining the group tomorrow.