38: Bloody Star Road (5)

38: deep pockets

Without those strange dreams, Ye He slept so well this time that the system called him in the morning, and Ye He slowly opened his eyes.

The system pretended to inadvertently asked: [How did you sleep last night? Have you ever had a nightmare? 】

It mixed the talisman into the hot water that Ye He was drinking last night. According to what the old man said, it should be impossible for the evil ghost to touch Ye He again.

Ye He shook his head, and when he thought that he had taken the nightmare as something that had really happened before, he felt extraordinarily regretful.

When the system saw Ye He's actions, it also let out a long sigh of relief: [I'll just say, what happened the night before yesterday was just a dream, you're still making a fuss. 】

Ye He had a hunch that this topic should be regarded as his black history by the system, and it would be repeated every morning.

Time did not allow the two of them to have a deeper discussion. Today is Ye He's day into the group. Although he is only playing a male supporting role with a minor role, it is also a novel experience for Ye He.

Dabin and Huihui also rushed over early in the morning, and the four of them took a car to the crew. According to Ye He's role, they will stay here for four days.

The shooting atmosphere of the small crew was good, and the director had a good temper. He originally chose Ye He because of Ye He's good looks. He didn't expect the other party's acting skills to be average, so he was even more pleasantly surprised, and his attitude towards Ye He was also good.

Dabin and Huihui naturally saw Ye He's acting skills throughout the whole process, and felt that Ye He had more hope of becoming popular. But what disturbed the two of them was that until now they had not seen an ally or a competitor.

Dabin and Huihui also asked Ye He in the car, and the other party said that no one had approached him recently.

The first day of shooting went so smoothly, but some small episodes occurred during the second day's shooting.

Ye He's original role was a young demon leader, while the heroine played a kind-hearted demon saint, and the male protagonist was a righteous Jianghu knight. There should have been a scene where the male protagonist strayed into the demon zone, and saw a coquettish woman with a veil covering her face in a cloud of smoke. Seeing that the male protagonist was injured, she kindly healed the male protagonist's injury and sent him out of the demon zone. , and the male protagonist always remembers her help.

Later, the male protagonist slaughtered the entire demon sect, but let the female protagonist alone.

After reading this script, Ye He whispered to the system: "It's really different from the same teaching."

system:【......】

The heroine who plays the Holy Maiden of the Demon Sect is a little-known internet celebrity. Although she looks gorgeous, the director always feels that there is something missing.

Until his eyes fell on Ye He, the director suddenly got inspiration and changed the script temporarily, changing it to the exquisite and beautiful demon leader who saved the male protagonist because he was funny for a while. Thought it was a girl who saved him.

Ye He heard the director's words, his eyes lit up, and excitedly said to the system: "Then I don't have to die in the later stage?"

After all, it was the first time to play a role, and Ye He didn't want to finish it so early.