40: Bloody Star Road (7)

40: people who shouldn't be there

Ye He still remembered how the assistant director called Mr. Yu before, and quickly parroted his tongue: "Mr. Yu..."

Even when he heard Ye He calling himself that, Mr. Yu didn't mean to give way, but looked at the director's assistant with a half-smiling look: "Wrong way? What's the wrong way?"

The assistant director was stunned for a moment. He still remembered that Director Yan said that although Mr. Yu is arrogant and unrestrained, he usually does not embarrass people. Why is he acting aggressively now?

His eyes fell on Ye He, and he wanted to use his eyes to ask the other party what happened, but Ye He was drunk and obviously didn't know anything, and his expression was even more dazed than he was.

Well, it seems that the other party doesn't know anything at all.

The assistant director looked at Ye He's expression at this time, and instantly realized that he couldn't ask anything from the other party. He looked at Mr. Yu, and said after deliberation: "Mr. Yu, is there any misunderstanding? At that time, Mr. Ye did not Be careful to get the wrong room card with another tenant, it seems that the tenant is your companion..."

The assistant director also looked at the surveillance cameras, but he didn't know who the person who accidentally exchanged room cards with Ye He was, so he naturally thought it was Mr. Yu's companion.

The waiter also nodded quickly: "Mr. Yu, it's really a misunderstanding..."

After careful calculation, this is also their work error. Generally, the stairwell to the presidential suite is guarded by staff, so that the requirements of the tenants can be met in time. But because Mr. Yu didn't like being guarded by him, they didn't arrange for a waiter, so Ye He went upstairs by accident.

With Mr. Yu's status and status, it was too late for the manager to hold him, of course it was impossible to punish him, and it was these waiters who suffered in the end.

Thinking of this, the waiter also apologized repeatedly to him.

Seeing the reactions of the assistant director and the waiter, Mr. Yu's face suddenly turned gloomy. Every word of the other party seems to be telling him clearly - he is being affectionate.

Obviously, Ye He didn't walk into his room on purpose. According to the assistant director and the waiter, it was just an accident.

Thinking of what he said to Ye He just now, Mr. Yu couldn't help but glance at Ye He behind him. Fortunately, the other party was drunk, and his face was obviously dazed. It was impossible to remember what he said.

Mr. Yu made way, and Ye He hurried past him and joined Huihui and the others.

Seeing that the assistant director gave her a wink, Huihui quickly understood what the assistant director meant, and walked downstairs with Ye He's arm.

Because the room Ye He had opened before was already occupied by two strangers, the waiter had already opened a new room for them, and Huihui helped Ye He to the new room.

After realizing that Huihui around him was harmless, Ye He instantly became a lot more obedient, letting Huihui hold his arm and walking forward, his long eyelashes trembling gently with his breathing, as if he could close it in the next second. Sleep with your eyes closed.

The assistant director and the waiter were still apologizing, but Mr. Yu didn't want to bother with the two people in front of him anymore when he thought of his shameful self-indulgence just now.

He naturally saw Huihui's back supporting Ye He to leave, and there was an inexplicable disappointment in his heart, but he still pretended to be nonchalant and said, "Okay, I know, I don't care about that."