66: Bloody Star Road (33)

66: increasing distance

Ye He faintly noticed that something was wrong with Shen Sinian beside him.

The screen radiated warm light, but half of Shen Sinian's eyebrows were hidden in the shadows, and his eyes were lowered, showing a bit of gloom inexplicably.

Before going to bed at night, Ye He could still feel that something was wrong with Shen Sinian's emotions.

But Ye He was really sleepy. His body was soaked with hot water vapor, his back was sore and his long eyelashes trembled gently with his breathing, as if he could close his eyes and sleep in the next second. past.

Just now, the battle between him and Shen Sinian was transferred from the bed to the bathroom, and from the bathroom back to the bed.

The other party is like a tireless driver, while Ye He feels like that fragile pile.

It's just that I don't know what's going on today, Ye He feels a little weak, as if his life is passing little by little.

......As expected, it is because of indulgence/lust/excessiveness.

Ye He couldn't help thinking in his heart.

A hand suddenly covered his waist, and then gently kneaded it for him, which greatly relieved the soreness in his waist. Even without raising his eyes, Ye He knew that the person who massaged his waist was Shen Sinian.

He narrowed his eyes comfortably, then whispered thanks, and buried himself in the pillow again. After a while, Shen Sinian heard his even snorting.

Although Shen Sinian didn't need sleep, he still lay down and hugged Ye He tightly in his arms.

He thinks it's nice that he doesn't have to sleep so he doesn't have to remember things he wants to forget. But as soon as he closed his eyes, the things he tried so hard to forget continued to come.

Shen Sinian seemed to have returned to the day when he died. On that day, after finishing the notice, he rested in the temporarily booked hotel. He didn't expect that Ye He would suddenly call and ask him where he was.

Ye He's initiative was the first time for Shen Sinian. He reported the address and was about to send a driver to pick him up, but when he heard Ye He said that he had already taken a taxi, it sounded as if he was anxious to see him.

Ye He didn't wear a mask when he came, which made Shen Sinian a little unhappy.

Ye He didn't wear a mask when he entered the villa last time. The young security guard standing in the security booth just glanced at him, and his gaze towards Ye He became a little more admiring and coveted.

Shen Sinian was really too familiar with that kind of sight, but Ye He didn't realize it, and even greeted the other party with a smile.

But when he thought that Ye He was here to see him, Shen Sinian was not willing to destroy the peaceful atmosphere, so he didn't mention it in the end, but raised his hand to hug Ye He who stepped into the door: "Today Why do you want to see me so much?"

Unexpectedly, before his fingertips touched Ye He's shoulders, he saw the other party take a step back subconsciously and distanced himself from him, with a bit of scrutiny and vigilance in his sight that he didn't even realize.

Shen Sinian's hand paused, and this was the first time the other party had shown obvious resistance to him.

He pretended not to notice that the other party was abnormal, and looked over suspiciously: "What's the matter, were you too tired last night?"