8: Manor Mist (8)

8: A true warrior who dares to face everything

Ye He's body began to tremble involuntarily, whether it was because of the cold or fear.

On top of him was an invisible man who was still kissing him.

The tip of the other party's tongue was also cold, and he easily pried open Ye He's lips, slipped into his soft mouth, and then attacked like a tyrant inspecting Wang Tu.

Ye He's tears were about to flow from being kissed. He felt like he had a piece of ice in his mouth. He mustered up the courage to push him out with the tip of his tongue, but the invisible person noticed his resistance. , but kissed even more fiercely, as if to take away his last trace of oxygen.

Ye He felt that he was like a small boat, struggling to maintain a balance in the wind and waves.

He didn't know how long he had been kissed, and when he was about to lack oxygen, the other party released him.

Immediately afterwards, the weight on Ye He's body also lightened, and the invisible man seemed to straighten his body and move away from him.

Ye He didn't know what he looked like now. He was kissed so that his eyes were full of autumn water, and a thin layer of red appeared on his white cheeks, which made people want to bully him even more.

Fresh oxygen was poured in again, Ye He couldn't help coughing, and a low, hoarse voice sounded in his ear: "You're back."

"But the first person you saw was not me, but came here. Do you still miss her?"

Listening carefully, you can hear the surging jealousy hidden in the other's voice, like a tide.

Because of the lack of oxygen just now, Ye He's head was still a little dizzy. He felt that the other party's voice sounded familiar, but he couldn't remember where he heard it.

But what does the other party mean? What's back?

Ye He really wanted to faint right now, but the pain in his waist made him extraordinarily awake, and now the system couldn't hear his voice, leaving him to face all this alone.

A true warrior, dare to face the dripping blood, dare to face this unknown person...

No wonder!

He dare not!

Even though he was already crying for help in his heart, Ye He still spoke to the air tremblingly: "Hello, did you admit the wrong person? It's my first time here..."

Could it be that he has a popular face to cause such a misunderstanding?

It's so miserable for him, after all, he also lost his first kiss...

Forget it, at this time, it's best to get out safely. As for the first kiss, he'll forget it.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Ye He's voice fell, he felt that pair of cold hands stretched into his back, and seemed to caress with nostalgia: "You are him, you can't deceive me."

His voice was so determined, but Ye He was stunned.

The place where the other party is rubbing is the most sensitive part of Ye He's soft flesh. There is a rose-like birthmark there. Some people thought it was Ye He's intentional tattoo. Ye He also explained that he was too sensitive there. If you accidentally touch it, half of your body will be soft, not to mention being pricked with a needle?

Those invisible hands touched the birthmark, Ye He's body suddenly felt like an electric shock, and he couldn't help trembling. He bit his lips with difficulty so that he would not cry out in shame.