106: Xenogeneic Experiment (7)

106: Yehe's new life

No. 467's body trembled involuntarily. He opened his mouth to explain, but on second thought, he was right - No. 666 was originally a defective product, and would be abandoned by Dr. Lu sooner or later.

And how could Dr. Lu be angry about such a thing.

Before today, Dr. Lu hadn't been here, so No. 467 made a reckless speech, but thinking of Dr. Lu's character, he calmed down again, and felt that he was in a mess because he was startled just now.

No. 467 could feel that Dr. Lu's eyes fell on him, but unlike the seemingly inanimate objects in the past, he actually saw a bit of anger from the other side's eyes.

Angry? Could it be that Dr. Lu was angry because of what he just said?

Just when No. 467 had some doubts in his heart, he heard Dr. Lu's unwavering voice: "He is not a defective product."

Ye He didn't expect Dr. Lu to appear here, let alone that the other party would speak for him.

He said to the system in surprise: "Am I really not a defective product, I was just misdiagnosed before?"

The system was silent for a while, and finally realized what the truth hurts the most, and it couldn't bear to tell the truth to pierce Ye He's beautiful thoughts.

When No. 467 heard Dr. Lu's words, his face was already very ugly. The other party's words undoubtedly gave him a slap in the face in front of so many experimental products, which made him a little faceless. "How is it possible.... .."

His eyes fell between Dr. Lu and Ye He, and he had already realized something, and his expression was a little unbelievable.

Dr. Lu quickly turned his gaze to Ye He who was on the side, and it was this look that verified No. 467's guess. He suddenly regretted his previous impulse, but before he could ask for mercy, he saw Dr. Lu's assistant walking forward and hugged No. 467's shoulders as if affectionately.

It's just that only No. 467 knew that the moment the other party put him on his shoulder, his body suddenly hurt, and then his strength seemed to be taken out of time. He didn't even have the strength to speak, so he could only lean on the assistant's body. , let the other party say: "Doctor, I have something to do with No. 467, you can talk first."

The feeling of not being able to speak made No. 467 feel that his heart was invaded/occupied by panic, and he could only use his eyes to try to ask for help, but his relationship with those experimental subjects was not good, so even if he saw the pleading in his eyes, he didn't. People will speak for him.

Ye He looked at the backs of the two leaving, and was still a little stunned. He didn't know how No. 467 got involved with that assistant.

But soon Ye He's attention was pulled back by Dr. Lu, and the other party's voice sounded in his ear: "I'll pick you up to go to your new residence."

...new residence?

Hearing Dr. Lu's words, Ye He was stunned for a moment. He didn't remember that Dr. Lu had mentioned this matter before. He still asked the system in his heart, and the system also said that he didn't remember hearing about it.

Dr. Lu walked in without waiting for Ye He to respond, and the assistant beside him quickly followed.

Seeing Dr. Lu and his assistant walk in, the experimental subjects avoided one after another. After the incident of No. 467 just now, they also extinguished their intention to stay and want to get closer to Dr. Lu, and consciously walked towards the door, giving Ye He and Dr. Lu left room.