story 35

JJ's POV:

Somehow, I ended up with a sick job where I got to travel all across the country to go to different store locations over the weekend and on school breaks because I was still a senior in high school. I was always gone and I missed hanging out with the pogues, but I was making hella money doing this plus they paid for me to travel.

I was in Montana in the middle of nowhere and there was a team I was working with there. It was a female lead team and they also flew in two female representatives from the company. I was hanging out with them while I was there. It meant absolutely nothing even though they were all super hot and I would hook up with any of them.

I had my own hotel room, but we went to dinners together and sat in the hot tub together. They were both super cool. I flew home the next day and I went to school and Kie wouldn't talk to me all day. I had no idea why or what happened.

That night, I went to the chateau to hang with my friends and Kie asked, "So how was your weekend, JJ? I saw you were hanging out with lots of blondes."

"What? How do you know who I was with? And it was super fun, the hotel was sick" 

"Whatever," She said rolling her eyes and sipping her beer

"Damn, Kie are you jealous?" I asked teasing her

"I don't give a shit about who you hang out with. Enjoy your new fancy job and all the girls and hooks up that come with it" She said clearly upset

John B changed the subject and I could tell it was bothering Kie. I was going to try to talk to her about it, but she avoided me at school all week and I left early on Friday to get on a plane to Arizona for the weekend. 

I arrived and got to my fancy hotel. I ordered dinner and the next day I went to meet with the corporate people who were the same girls from last weekend. They invited me out for drinks at some nightclub. I was so down and I went back to my room to change. We had a blast and we were going back tomorrow night. 

The next night, we each had a drink and we were working on our second ones when Kie appeared. She looked so fucking hot in the dress she was wearing. How the hell did she know where we would be. She saw me surrounded by these girls and she looked pissed. 

I expected her to be pissed, you know yell at me. I even expected her to throw a drink in my face, drag me out of the club, or bitch slap the girls I was with. Instead, she grabbed me and she crashed her lips into mine. She was already inviting her tongue into my mouth and I happily accepted. We made out for a few seconds and it was super intense.

She broke the kiss and looked at the girls that were surrounding me and said, "Leave my boyfriend the hell alone"

She grabbed my hand and lead me out of the club. I wasn't even mad she was making me leave. Wait. Did she just call me her boyfriend? What the hell was happening? We were outside and I walked her the two blocks back to my hotel we got into the elevator and she didn't say anything. I didn't know if I was in trouble or what was going on.

She walked up to me and kissed me again. She was bold tonight, like a total courageous badass. We were intensely making out and the doors opened and we went to my hotel room and she said, "You were right. I was jealous because I'm in love with you and I'm not going to hide it anymore. I hate the thought of you hanging out with all those girls. I want to be the girl you bring home."

I didn't respond and I just kissed her. We were both running on adrenaline and we had been hardcore making out when she pulled back and said, "Fuck me"

I've been wanting this for years. I couldn't believe it was finally going to happen. I pulled her dress off of her and I kissed her neck working my way down her chest as I took her bra off. She lifted my shirt off and things got heated very fast.

I woke up and Kie was just waking up in my arms.

"Good morning," She said smiling

"Good morning. Any regrets about what happened last night?" I asked afraid of her answer

"Hell no, I regret not telling you sooner"

"So you won't be mad if I do this?" I asked as I kissed her

She pulled back and said, "Yes because I need to brush my teeth"

I said, "I don't care" and I kissed her again

I skipped work and I spent the whole day with Kie in Arizona and then we flew home together. We went to the chateau and John B looked at me and said, "Looks like you got your girl"

"Yeah, finally," I said kissing her which caused John B and Pope to freak out

The next weekend, Kie was traveling with me. Our first true trip as a couple. She was excited and so was I. For once in my life, things were perfect.