The Plan

Her POV:

"I went to the cafe where I was working as a part-timer. While cleaning one of the tables I served, I found a letter. The customer had already left. I opened the letter to find it said 'Sana darling, see you soon...'. I was Stunned for a moment. I thought someone from the café was only playing a joke on me and did not take it seriously.

Two days later, a red rose had appeared with a letter. It said, "It's time to meet." I was shocked. The next night, when I was walking back to our hostel from the cafe, I had to cross the street so I could get a cab or bus..

I felt someone watching me as I walked. But when I turned my back, I found nothing strange.I thought that I was hallucinating and continued my walk. Then I heard foot steps behind me and I became frightened. Even though I started walking too fast, I could hear footsteps as fast as mine. When I turned around, there he was wearing a monkey cap covering his face, walking in the same direction as me. I ran without giving him a chance to react.

He suddenly asked, "Sana, kiss me.". I was stunned, and I didn't know what to do. " She quit speaking as she doesn't want to reminisce. I just put my hand on her shoulder and advised her to take her time. She said she is fine.

" As I started running down the street, I saw a bus waiting already there. I hopped on without thinking further and just hopped on. I am not sure who I should share this with, and at the same time I can not leave the part time as this is where I'm getting more money compared to my other part times. So I made a decision to change my work timings and informed the same to cafe owner and he was okay with that.

Then, one day, I found some photos of mine in not so decent clothes on a table. I asked for the footage of the CCTV but was disappointed to find that it was not available on that day. Suddenly I felt like my world was collapsed."

"I received a message on the same night stating that if you don't want your photos on the noticeboard you should meet me at the xyz hotel. He gave me five days to decide. If I accept the offer, I need to go to the hotel. If I don't accept the offer, I will lose my character. I feel helpless and don't know who to contact. Even if I wanted to confess to you, you have too much on your plate already, so I don't want to burden you as well." Having said that, Sana began to cry.

After listening to what she was going through, we were shocked and we started crying. We immediately took her in a hug and started consoling her. "Sana, now that you have us, we'll do something to help you" Chaitu said after which I nodded my head agreeing with her.

I suddenly thought of a way to come out of it." Sana, as he was talking about college and notice boards, he's probably someone close to us or at least from our college. Let's find out who he is,",I said.

Chaitu and Sana looked at me in surprise.

"Oh god Ranvi , did I ever tell you that how intelligent you are" , Chaitu started her drama as usual.

" OK, enough with your jokes. Here is the plan. Sana , the next time he calls you, tell him you are prepared for his demands. However, your only concern is that you don't want to stay in a hotel. Ask him for his address and time. Tell him you'll go by yourself. No need to be picked up."

My eyes were over them, I was curious to know what they would say, but for five minutes they did not say a single word. "You don't like it?", I asked sadly. "Ranvi you are awesome!" they both roared in my ear at the same time. "Okay enough of it. Let's see how he responds."

The phone started ringing and we all held our breaths.

"Sorry guys, it's mine", Chaitu whispered;