Night shifts

"You are looking beautiful", Anand said looking at Ranvi.

Ranvi gave a smile to him and said 

"Can we continue the case study..?"

"Sure.." , they continued their work for the next 30 mins.

While going through the case analysis of AR, Ranvi said, "I so wanted the chance to assist Mr.AR. Donno when can I meet him? ", she asked with a lot of enthusiasm in her voice.

Anand chuckled at her words.

A moment later 

"You will get the chance for sure. Because I know how talented you are and for your kind information I actually know AR.", he said with a smile on his face.

"Really.. how come you didn't  tell me till now..? and how do you know him..?" , she said immediately.

Anand said, "Calm down first. I know him. I even got a chance to talk to him recently since he is my cousin brother's friend, and he is a cool guy",

"Really...can you please introduce him to me..?", Ranvi asked

"ofcourse I will", first let me get the chance he thought.

"Thanks Anand." , Anand nodded his head with a smile.

Some time later when Ranvi was in her dreamland thinking about meeting Mr.AR , 

"So , Ranvi are you staying in hostel currently ..?" , Anand asked Ranvi.

Ranvi doesn't know what to say as she didn't expect this question from him.
It isn't possible for her to say she is staying with her Bava , her husband, as she does not want anyone to know about it at the same time she doesn't want to lie to him about it.

She said slowly after thinking for a while
"I'm staying at my cousin's house, which is 10 minutes away from our college."

"That's awesome. I wish I had placed with you in night shifts too."

Ranvi raised her eye brows as she was confused with his statement.

"Don't tell me you forgot that you have to work night shifts to assist seniors."

Ranvi's eyes grew wide as he listened to his words.

"You're right, Anand.How could I forget that.Thanks for reminding me." Bava should be informed about this. she thought.

Anand just nodded at her.

"Shall we go..?", she said

There was reluctance on Anand's part to speak to Ranvi. Since he doesn't know how to state that he was looking here and there.
"Anand..." , Ranvi was moving her hand in front of Anand's face as he had not responded to her question for the past five minutes.

"Err..sorry. I was thinking something."
"That's okay.shall we go..?" ,Ranvi asked
"Sure.but before that do you five minutes..?",Anand stated finally

In the meantime, Ranvi's phone started ringing and the caller id displayed Bava. Looking at the caller id, Ranvi's lips curled upward.

Anand glanced at the phone to see the caller id, but he couldn't see it.

"Sorry Anand. I need to go. Can we meet later..?", she said while keeping her things back in her bag.

Anand just nodded his head.

Ranvi left the place without looking back.

Anand was staring at the retrieving figure with many emotions filled in his face.