Day after night

Ranvi had woken up with the bright sun rays kissing her face. She glanced at the clock and realized it was already 9am. For the first time in her life, she awoke this late in her life, as far as she remembers. When she glanced over at the other side of bed, it was already empty.

A blush appeared on her face as she recalled the events from yesterday.
In no time, she awoke and ran to her room to get freshened up, because she did not have her clothes in her Bava's room.

Wearing a red color saree, she started wiping her hair after taking a head bath. As she sat in front of the mirror wiping her hair, the door wide opened, revealing Abhi entering the room.

Abhi was amused by the beauty reflected in the mirror. Ranvi's heart started beating faster when Abhi was looking into her soul. Her eyes couldn't be taken off of him since he was still looking at her. She doesn't even know when he walked over to her and picked up the towel. His eyes were never off her for a second. Keeping his eyes fixed on her, he slowly started rinsing her hair with the towel while gazing at her. When Ranvi saw him wiping her hair, her breath caught in her throat. She wasn't even aware when her hair was wiped off since she was totally zonked out.
Her sense of reality only dawned when he cleared his throat.

He was already smirking at her when she glanced at him. Before he could react, she thought of running away.

As he knows her actions so well that he immediately caged her in between his well built body and the wall.

"Where are you running Mrs.Abhimanyu..", he asked while playing with her hair that is trying to envelop her face. Ranvi's heart skipped for a bit when he said Mrs.Abhimanyu.

"No..nothing Bava.. I was going to prepare breakfast for you."

"Oh. My bad , I already had my breakfast.", he said sarcastically
"Sorry Bava. I should have woken up early."
"So..", he started saying huskily
"Hmm...", Ranvi questioned confusedly trying to calm her heart as it was racing.
"Can we pick up where we left off yesterday?" he asked while gazing into Ranvi's big, bright eyes. Her breath caught. She didn't know what to say. Suddenly, Abhi moved his hand towards her face. The whole time she was holding her breath.

When his hand was about to reach her face, she closed her eyes.

He slowly pecked both her eyes and told her, "Ranvi , open your eyes.",

Ranvi was unable to open her eyes due to the unknown feelings stirred within her.

After waiting for a while Abhi having no choice he says

"Do not complain to me that I didn't tell you before."

Saying this he kisses on her cheeks and when his lips were moving towards her lips she opens her eyes slowly.

To her surprise when she opened her eyes Abhi's hand was present infront of her holding something that was sparkling.

When she looked at it carefully she came to know It was a beautiful nose ring with a single diamond in the center, shining brightly.

"Bava , this .." she asked
"For you..!Can I..?" , she nodded shyly.
After slowly opening the nose ring, he inserted it into her nose. A shiver ran down her spine when his fingers touched her nose.
"So, How does it look?"

"It's pretty good.", Ranvi smiled pleasantly.

"Not more than you.",he said. Kissing her forehead. Ranvi's face turned pink listening to his words.

However she had no idea that it was actually Abhi who designed it several years ago when he was so engrossed in her thoughts in the US. As simple as it appeared from the outside, no one could tell until they studied it closely that the design contained A and R engraved on it and that the diamond is not a single piece but can split into two halves which highlight the letters when they are split.