Her pov

" I was coming back to dormitory , I heard My mobile ringing continuously. I stopped in my track and took my mobile out from my bag. It said "Bava calling". 

With an unknown smile dancing on my lips I answered the call without hesitation . I spoke to him and the only thing I remember from our conversation is that he told me that he was on his way to pick me up, he was hoping that I was ready.

In the next moment he was infront of me that too on a bike . He asked me in a husky voice "shall we go" with full of happiness on his face. I said "yes" by bending my head low due to shyness and hopped on his bike.

We were riding and riding until we reached a place where no one was there. It was quite astonishing as he said twice how no one was there... 

we walked to a place a little further and we could see a large lake with the rays of sun falling down , birds chirping , it was such a beautiful view. 

I put my head on his chest freely and he was nudging  my hair. Suddenly it started raining heavily and we both got drenched in the rain completely. 

I started dancing happily without caring about the outside world. 

When I was dancing , suddenly my Bava came towards me and held my shoulders . 

I stopped dancing and started looking into his eyes. I can see so many unknown emotions on this face. 

He started coming closer to me while looking into my eyes. He bent down a little to my height and was bringing his face closer to mine without breaking the eye contact. 

His face is just an inch away , Along with butterflies in my stomach , I was getting hell nervous on what's going to happen next. 

His lips are getting closer to mine and here my mind is going blank. There was no inch gap and He is going to kiss me in a second" I was so lost in the kiss to be happened , I didn't realize that I was dreaming.

"Ranvi...wake up" , someone was shouting in my ears. I opened my eyes only to get startled by the ghost infront of me.

"Aah...." I started shouting , "Aah" even the ghost started shouting along with me.

"Stop shouting both of you" , I heard Sana saying.

When I turned back , Sana was preparing herself to go to college.

"Ranvi , Don't get scared . She is our little devil Chaitu. She just applied a facepack. that's all.

I'm getting late. See you guys in the evening " she left for college.

"Chaitu , you want to scare me with your face pack or what?" I shouted at Chaitu.

"Sorry dear. I don't know when you came in the night. As it is getting late for your seminar , I thought of waking you up." , I felt bad for shouting at her. 

She is right , we have started our post graduation two months back. I was so busy with the course that I couldn't even get time to call to Attayya .

Suddenly ,  I remembered about the seminar planned for today and went to the wash room to make myself ready for college.

when I was bathing , my thoughts suddenly went to the dream I had in the morning.

People say ,  Dreams can be a clue into your personality , but they're also great predictor of your future. If you've dreamt about a certain person , chances are good , you're about to meet that person soon or you're just thinking about that person a lot or dream with that person might come true.