Her pov

My heart is beating rapidly by looking at him. I have many feelings  which I can't explain in words. it's been six long years ,the last time I have seen him.If I say I'm happy seeing him is an understatement as I'm more than happy to see him after six long years. He is looking more handsome than ever with his gym built body and is wearing a T-shirt exposing his bicaps. I was trying to read an emotion on his face , but to my bad luck he is looking cold without any emotion on his face .

When I was in my dreamland , I heard Mamayya saying "how are you my boy , you are doing a good job with the role you currently are in , I'm proud of you . Do remember I will always be there for you if you need any help".

Everyone is looking at him curiosity waiting for his reply. But to our disappointment he just nodded his head with a slight smile on his face.

I was expecting the pleasantries from him , but to my disappointment he didn't even glance at my direction.

"Ram just now he came right. First let me him complete the Pooja.Then we can discuss about other things. Abhi , go and do Darshan. Will wait for you outside" I heard Attayya saying  while handling him the  Pooja related stuff.

As Abhi Bava left to perform Pooja  ,  we left to our car. Every one was settled in their seats except me. When I was about to get into the car , Attayya stopped me saying "Ranvi , I have forgot to give coconut to Abhi. You go and give it to him. Ask him to break the coconut , once his Pooja is over". I nodded my head and left from there to give  him the coconut which Attayya asked me to.

Currently I am feeling nervous is an understatement. It's kind of mixed emotions dancing in my heart. It's been six years since we last spoken to each other. One side of my mind is thinking about whether he will speak to me or not . Whether he will accept my apology or not. Will he still care for me or not .

On the other side , it is saying
What will you  say when he asks you about why you didn't contact him since six years.?
what will you say when he asks you about why you slapped him in the first place.? Do you have answers for these ?

I'm having an internal battle going on whether to go to him or silently go back to our car. After a lot of internal battle , I've made up my mind to face him. I know I don't have any answers with me right now. But one thing is sure , what ever is his punishment for slapping him , I will take it whole heartedly without any complaints. But please God , please show some mercy on me by making him less angry on me.

with these thoughts in my mind , I've reached the temple. But what I saw infront of me made me surprised as well as happy.

There he stood infront of the god , keeping his hands gestured as namaskara and bent his head to seek blessings from god .

I was surprised , as I've never seen him bend his head infront of anyone till now. I was happy that he is seeking blessings from god.

If only I would also be part of his wishlist from god , no no it shouldn't happen , I know I'm a bad omen to everyone . So I shouldn't wish for becoming part of his life. It was such a bliss that they are taking care of me already . I shouldn't ask for more. I just wanted to see him happy. That's it.

I came back to reality with the sudden ring of bell in temple.

Slowly I started walking towards Abhi Bava while glancing into his direction.

now I'm just  two steps away from him. I'm getting hell nervous and my heart is beating super fast when I'm nearing him.

By the time I came out of my thoughts I'm already infront of him .

I don't know what to do now.
But why am I feeling like he is surprised with my presence infront of him. When I was in my thoughts suddenly I feel like his face became expression less and looking like a tiger waiting for its pawn.

I am getting scared by looking at his face.

What to do now .? Think Ranvi  ,Think , Think , ideaaah . Yes , I got it.

"Attayya told me to give this to you. Here , Take it "  saying this , i opened his right hand and kept the coconut. without having any further delay I left the place.

I released the breath which i'm holding without my notice , once I'm out of temple.

I returned back to our car and hooked inside. Not sure when I slept , by the time I opened my eyes I was already on my bed. I was confused. May be Mamayya might have placed me on my bed without waking me up. with this thought I went to washroom to freshen up.

I've changed into a simple green colour kurti and white colour legging and left to downstairs.

To my surprise everyone is present in the living room including my Bava.

Bava is busy in his mobile , Mamayya is reading news paper . Attayya and Maya are talking to each other , to simply say they are fighting with each other . I wanted to ask Attayya about the reason.

"what happened to both of you Attayya " , I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't want to talk about that Ranvi. You tell me , did you sleep well" asked Attayya

"I have slept well Attayya and I wanted to inform something to you guys " I answered

"We are all ears " said Attayya , Mamayya and Maya in unison.

"My holidays are completed , so will be going back to college on tomorrow morning " I told finally by looking at my hands.

You know it's very difficult to stay out of home when we connected emotionally. For me family is everything. But still I need to go , to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor.
with that in mind I've told them that I'm leaving.

To my surprise , they didn't protest on making me stay for few more days at home. Everyone is okay with it.

I was wondering what could be the reason.

We all had our dinner and left to our respective rooms. I didn't get a single chance to speak to Abhi Bava and I don't have much courage also , after the morning incident. May be I should try later . this might not be the right time. With these in my mind don't know when sleep over took me.

The next day I made myself ready to go to college. I've already packed my luggage yesterday's night only.

I took my luggage and went to downstairs. I've asked the driver to keep the luggage in car.

I had finished my breakfast and ready to go. I hugged Attayya tightly and told her to take care of everyone. I don't know when tears started falling down on my cheeks.

To my surprise Attayya didn't say much and what she said made me confused. "Ranvi , I'm happy for you as you have someone to take care of you now . I no need to bother about you any more. Just make sure you call me whenever you get free time." I said okay hesitatingly and went outside.

I opened the car door and make myself settled in the back seat. I was thinking about Attayya's words. Who is there for me to take care of me now . Why did she say that. Does it by any chance , refers to Abhi Bava. That's not possible. He can't even look into my direction then how can he take care of me. No way in my dreams it will happen .

"I'm not your driver. Come front and sit" , I hear someone shouting at me . I came back to reality and thinking who might be the person , to my surprise  , Abhi Bava is already sitting in the driving seat glaring at me from the front mirror. He was looking straight into my eyes , making me feel like he is reading my soul. I just lost in his eyes.

To make myself more embarrassed, I heard Abhi Bava clearing his throat.

I said Sorry but didn't get any reply . I didn't expect Abhi Bava to be in driver seat. On top of that he is going to drop me at my college. Finally I professed his words and without  giving a second thought I went and sat next to Abhi Bava on the passenger seat .

**************************************************
Hello dear readers,
Thanks for giving a chance to my story.
Hope you liked it.
Please don't forget to vote , comment and share.
will be back with a new chapter soon.
Till then
Bybye