AR - part 1

As the bright sun rays pass from the glass window revealing the two figures who were in deep slumber cuddling with each other, the ringing of alarm makes Ranvi opens her eyes slowly only to feel the heavy weight on her body. Although she is already used to Abhi's mischievous behaviour, a blush appears on her face as she still feels shy looking at their postures. She slowly wakes up from the bed as she slowly unlocks herself from his grip he holds her so possessively in such a way that she might leave him behind if he loses the grip. Ranvi's eyes filled with so much affection looking at Abhi whose face resembles a child with full of innocence.

Unknowingly her fingers started brushing his hair while her face glowed with eternal happiness. She slowly takes her hand back, only to be held by the two strong arms she ever comes across.

"Enjoying the beauty in front of you..?", she immediately looks at the voice which is so deep yet husky,  only to make her feel as if she is hallucinating his voice, as his eyes were still closed. The hold on her hand makes her believe that he has spoken just now.

"Ba..VA..."

"Hmmmmmmmmm..." , Abhi slowly shifts his head to her lap while humming , his eyes still closed. He takes her hand and puts it back on his hair .

"Keep continue what you are doing.." , she hears his voice.

Ranvi just shook her head and started continuing the work which she left half way , that is  brushing his hair.

"Don't you have office today..?" , she asks slowly.

"Hmmm...", he hums again.

"But I don't want to go..", he continues after a pause.

Ranvi thinks for a minute and says
"Okay... but who will feed both of our stomachs if you don't go for work..?" , she says only to realise that Abhi had already opened his eyes and currently staring at her with his eyes full of surprise after listening to her question.

"looks like you have so much confidence on me..", he says sarcastically

Before Ranvi interrupts him , he continues
"Not sure about you , but I have full confidence on the head of my family.." , he says mischeviously.

"But Bava isn't it look bad to take help from Mamayya even after you become an adult..?" , she questions him innocently.

A smirk appears on Abhi's face listening to her.

"Ranvi finally you proved..", he says with a smile.

"Proved what..?" , she asks while eyeing him curiously as he slowly wakes up from the bed.

"That you are dumb.." , saying this he lifts her from bed and carries her to the washroom in bridal style.

At living room :
Ranvi who just completed her breakfast is busy stuffing her college bag with gifts that she brought to her friends from Switzerland . Abhi dressed in casual white T-shirt and black Jean is busy going through the news paper.

"Ranvi , here is your lunch pack. Don't leave anything and complete everything that is packed inside." , Meera maa says while placing the lunch pack on the corner table. Ranvi gives a small smile to her while nodding her head. A question suddenly strikes in her brain . Curious Ranvi immediately asks Abhi .

"Bava , are you really my Bava only ..?"
Abhi looks at her for a second and continues his work.
"Why did you get the doubt ..? Do you want me to  prove it here .? I don't have any objection , but you might feel shy infront of Meera maa ." , he says as a matter of fact.
A blush appears on her face as realisation hits her.
She goes near to him and asks while sitting next to him her body leaning towards him "Are you really not going to office..?"