A Bipolar

Ranvi's POV:

"If you are okay with the condition I'm going to put , we can keep our marriage a secret", Bava said firmly.

I was shocked with his response.

'What happened to Bava suddenly that he was saying some condition and all. what type of condition would he put infront of me. Can I accept it..? what if the condition is something which I can't make out. would he feel bad for that. 

Bava should feel happy right as I was freeing him from this marriage.But why is he behaving total opposite to what I have assumed. Forget about him for now , what should I answer him first. he is waiting for my reply.He might assume that I don't have minimum sense if I don't reply to him. 

But  If I agree what if he says something like he doesn't want me to interfere in his personal life or he doesn't want  me to come infront of him  or worst case what if he wanted to divorce me.

Can I live with after that. After like ten years I finally got married to him , how can I leave the chance of admiring him throughout my life and spend my time with him. 

I was the one who told him to keep the marriage a secret , now that he is asking something from me , why can't I agree for that. Anyways I wanted him to be happy in his life where ever he is and whom ever he is with , either being around  me or far away from me. 

But why am I feeling like my heart is breaking thinking about my Bava will go far away from him..? , 'Because he is your husband now..' My mind mocked me. 

Although it is breaking my heart , as I don't have any choice ,  I turned my head up and looked into his eyes sadly and whispered 

"Fine for me" while playing with the ends of  my dupatta. 

After listening to my answer ,he had a playful smirk on his face which surprised me.

He leaned near to my  ear and whispered huskily..

"It's simple , You shouldn't object me when I perform my husbandly duties..", my mouth went  opened wide, my body became numb for a moment , I had goose bumps all over my body and my heart started racing faster than a sports car. For a moment I forgot about the real world. His words with his husky voice only are ringing in my mind  'You shouldn't object me when I perform my husbandly duties.......'You shouldn't object me when I perform my husbandly duties.......'

 I was like 'Is he really my Abhi Bava. what does he mean by husbandly duties..? will he make me a slave for him to perform his household duties , will he take revenge on me with the name of a husband for slapping him hard ten years back or will he physically... no Ranvi don't think much. He is your Bava. He won't go that low to take revenge.did I dig my own grave by agreeing to his condition. Now I know why my friends call me as dumbo.But what kind of duties are they. Should I ask him first ' , I was crying in my mind after listening to him.

"Need more details..??", Bava asked again maintaining the same proximity while looking at her shocked expression

My  heart was beating faster like it would pop out any moment feeling the proximity between them  
"Looks like you need it..." , Bava said with a smirk on his face.
"The first one is "
"You shouldn't object for my demands when I am around you." My mouth wide opened after listening to Abhi.

'Demands...? what kind of demands are they..? could it be..? No no it can't be.' I shook my head in negative.  

'Ranvi don't be a pervert. Don't think like he likes you. Look at your face. You are not at all beautiful. So how can he have any demands of that type from you. so don't think negatively. On top of that he is your husband for god's sake not only your Bava.