AR-2

Bright sun rays falling from the window right adjacent to the bed made Shastri open his eyes slowly only to feel a heavy weight on his chest.

"Aah..." , he throws the weight off his chest and shouts while rubbing his eyes to get the complete picture of the person that he spent the night with.

He gets shocked looking at the person whose dress is misplaced in multiple places , whose hair is a mess and he can see some marks on her neck which he recognised as some kind of hickeys but who gave them he wasn't aware of it. He immediately looks inside his comforter only to heavy a breath of sigh as he is just half naked.

"What...?" , Maya shouts looking at his face.
"I..." , Shastri stops in middle as Maya cross questions him saying "you.. what..?"

"This.. you and me..?" , he says whose mind is still in daze , probably thinking about what happened last night.

Maya makes herself sit comfortably leaning her head towards the headboard adjusting her dress.

"So you don't remember your last night act..?" , she questions busy combing her hair with her fingers.

Shastri nods his head sideways unable to form any words.

"Good.. we need to talk. Go and make a coffee first.." , she says a bit angrily.

"But.."

"NOW..." , she says a bit louder only to make Shastri jump out of the bed and leave the room. She immediately burst out laughing 😂.

Maya gets freshen up in the rest room and leaves to dining area where Shastri is busy preparing coffee along with breakfast.

"Done..?" , Shastri's heart make a sound with the sudden voice. He turns to the other side only to see Maya ,dressed in a dark green organza saree paired with an off white blouse sleeves reaching till her elbows with her shoulder length hair flowing freely in air, busy looking at the dishes with much curiosity. He is in awe with his mouth open as she slowly made herself comfortable on the table chair , placed at the breakfast counter ,with a coffee mug which he had just filled it before her arrival.

"Like what you see..?" , question left her with her lips slightly turns upwards while feeling the essence of coffee to her lips. He slowly nods his head and then immediately nods side ward after understanding her words.

She signals him to sit next her by moving her eyes from him to the direction of the chair placed next to her.

He slowly goes and sits next to her with his mouth still open and his eyes busy admiring the angel in front.

Maya slowly moves the mug towards his lips only to pour the hot coffee inside his mouth only to leave him hiss in pain.

"Aah.." , his hands busy trying to lessen the pain.

"Back to the world now..?", she asks as she knows that it just a very little amount she poured into his mouth.

"Do you know what you did last night..?" , her question made him startled for a second. Realizing that she still is waiting for an answer, he shook his head negatively while trying to remember what just happened in the so mentioned last night.

She suddenly stands up while shooting daggers at him.

"You kissed me last night. Do you know that..?"

"What..?" , he too stands up with worry written  all over his face.

"I... I..", he struggles to form words.

"Cat caught your tongue.?" , Maya tries to tease him.

Shastri composes himself and says "I'm sorry for kissing you unknowingly. I believe it should be on your knuckles right..?" , he looks at her anxiously.