The ICU

"Ocean, look at the picture. Look how she looks! ", Abhi said as he showed Ocean Ranvi's pictures he received from Arun. Ocean licked Ranvi's picture which was in Abhi's mobile. Abhi's mobile started ringing.

In one hand, Abhi holds Ocean while in the other, he answers the phone. 

"Hello Dad, How is everyone?" He asks his father. 

"Abhi, I have something to tell you." Abhi is shocked by the sound of his father's voice, which contains the sound of helplessness.

"I'm listening."

"we have joined your mother in the hospital when she was feeling dizzy. but we were told she has a blood clot in her brain that is difficult to remove. If anything goes wrong during the surgery we will lose her forever or she will be in a coma.",Taking a deep breath his father continued

In the present situation, taking her to another country isn't feasible. To be honest, I'm helpless here. I've contacted everyone I know, but I haven't heard anything back from anyone. Can you do something for me, Abhi?" Abhi can completely understand his father's concern.

A moment later Abhi says to his father, "Don't worry. No harm will come to Mom.I assure you of this. If you can provide me with the information about the hospital you are currently in and the hospital director's details, I can contact them."

Ram has provided the information.

Abhi told Ram to take care of his little sister Maya and disconnects the call.

A little later , Director's room , the hospital where Janaki had admitted:

Suddenly, in the hospital, the director's mobile phone started ringing. After a few minutes, he answered it. 

"Hello, this is Mohan saying", the director replied.

"This is Abhimanyu Rathod saying,

"What kind of prank call is this? Why would the god of surgery call me?" the director laughs at the absurdity. 

"Would you believe me if I told you I performed the surgery for you when you were drunk, sleeping with a woman, and forgot about the surgery you had planned few years back in California",Abhi says without loosing his composure.

Mr.Abhimanyu Rathod, I believe you, so please stop digging into my past. Tell me how can I help you?", the director immediately pleaded with Abhi to stop digging into his past.

"this is regarding Mrs. Janaki Ram Rathod, who joined your hospital due to a blood clot in her brain. Can you explain what happened to her?"

"It is about privacy of the patient. Though you are the god of surgery, we cannot give away our patient's details without their consent and lose their trust," lied the director while pretending to believe his voice.

" Says the one who sells his patients' information to insurance companies. Anyway,  I'm talking about Mrs.Janaki Rathod, the mother of Abhimanyu Rathod"replied Abhi coldly.

As the director tried to wipe away the sweat from his face with a tissue as he realized the real relationship between Abhi and his patient. "I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your mother.", he began apologizing to Abhi.

"That's fine.Could you provide me the details about her case at least now .", Abhi said without bothering about the director's apologies.

"Sure. You know right Blood clots can occur in your arms and legs, abdomen (stomach), heart, lungs, brain, and kidneys. Your mother's case is the most critical case we have ever get. She had blood clot in her brain ,that too in a very sensitive area.